FIRST NSV!!!

Options
I have been trying for so long to get my weight under control, and I am finally on my way taking it one day at a time. However, I now live with my boyfriend and I figured that this would be a very hard thing to do with him not really trying to lose weight. WELLL, I got him to join MFP and he is going to start too! I am so very happy that I now have some support under the same roof as me!

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    woot woot! It's so great to have some in-person support as well as MFP support. :o) Great job getting him to join you on your journey! :)
  • rwinnie2
    rwinnie2 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My husband of twelve years is the same skinny bloke I married, he has the 28inch waist I could only dream off. He has never worried about his weight a day in his life however he has been nothing but supportive, its one of the many reasons we are still together.
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I know to many people like that (guys/girls), but it is so great that he is supportive. It is a crucial part of this journey.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!