Reached my first "Mini Goal"! Under 300lbs today!

Options

Replies

• ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS <3
  • determined136
    Options
    :bigsmile: WAY TO GO DARLIN!!!!! You should be SO proud of yourself. Remember it is all about the baby steps that add up...hold your head up high today and enjoy this VICTORY!!!!!
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can see a big difference already.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! You look fantastic. Keep up the good work!! Good Luck on reaching your next goal. :flowerforyou:
  • kekagel
    kekagel Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you're looking great.
  • sheiladexter
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME, CONGRATS TO YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND I THINK THAT MINI GOALS ARE BETTER THAN SETTING THOSE SO FAR OUT OF REACH THAT YOU GET DISCOURAGED AND DISAPPOINTED... KEEP MOVING FORWARD, YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!
  • tmyuille
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep up the good work!
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    :drinker: :heart: Congrats, Mama!!! You're so beautiful. Keep up the great work!!!
  • lovep90x
    lovep90x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Keep up the good work!!
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Congrautulations!
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know you're stoked. Were you able to lose the cane, too?

Lol it's a golf club! I was mini golfing with my daughter when she took that pic of me! No cane here! =)
  • cjmcmillan
    cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Today is my 1st day on MFP and your post is awesome and so are you!! I must say that you have really inspired me on day one!!

Aww! Thanks! Good luck on your journey!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    wow you dont even look like the same person, Keep up the awesome work. You have a very pretty smile
  • Stpjudge
    Stpjudge Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference. You look healthier and your smile, OMG, your smile is radiant. Congratualations!
  • pinkpanthers1995
    pinkpanthers1995 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can def see the difference! Congrats on meeting that mini goal, you are doing great! Every journey begins with a step and girl you are stepping up! WTG!
  • JosieMomGramma
    JosieMomGramma Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    You Rock girl, awesome to reach our goals!! What a big difference 32 lbs can make ! You look beautiful! I make mini goals too, it sure is exciting when you reach them. Wishing you great success in the rest of your weight loss journey!!
  • oklanoue
    oklanoue Posts: 33
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jaxygirl
    jaxygirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking great. Keep up all the hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!