jumping off the bandwagon...

Options
Well, my goal was to be 115 by the time we leave for vacation (day after tomorrow) and I met my goal!!

I'm gonna be on vacation with no logging, no elliptical, and no worries about what I am eating (within reason of course, i'm not just going to pig out all the time, but also not going to limit myself as much as I have been the last couple months)

...wish me luck!

hopefully I don't come back next week with an "I undid all my progress while on vacation" story :ohwell:

**really looking forward to having an ice-cream sundae**

Replies

• raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal was to be 115 by the time we leave for vacation (day after tomorrow) and I met my goal!!

I'm gonna be on vacation with no logging, no elliptical, and no worries about what I am eating (within reason of course, i'm not just going to pig out all the time, but also not going to limit myself as much as I have been the last couple months)

...wish me luck!

hopefully I don't come back next week with an "I undid all my progress while on vacation" story :ohwell:

**really looking forward to having an ice-cream sundae**

Enjoy!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Fantastic reason to go enjoy & celebrate!! Very proud of your achievement.... :flowerforyou:
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great work! Have a great time! I leave in two days and I met my goal as well :D
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    congrats and HAVE FUN!!!!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    thanks everyone... here's my progress pic!

o09xme.jpg

yes, it was necessary to put on the same bathing suit as the original pic! :happy:

hopefully you can see the results that I see cuz I feel much better!!! whether u wanna lose 12 lbs or 120 lbs, you have to put in the effort and make a change but it's worth it when you see the difference it makes in how you look AND feel!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hope you have a great vacation and really just enjoy yourself....side note I love your username!! Pit bulls ate the best dogs ever!!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    :bigsmile: thanks! and I love my pittie!!! he's the best... even though he can be a handful (he's only 8 months old) we'll see how he does on vacation, cuz he's going with us!!
  • have a fab time! youve done great!!:smile:
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That will make it even more fun!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!