New to Site... Love some buddies :)

Options
I am trying my fitness pal for the first time... I need to lose some weight and have tried LOTS of different things. Have found that I lose motivation and get caught up in my own stuff and forget to eat healthy and most importantly exercise. I would love to gain some weight loss buddies to help motivate and share great foods.

Replies

• kristief328
    Options
    Also I guess a little background I am 30 years young and trying to have a baby with my loving (never weight gaining) husband. The doctors have told me that I need to get into shape and lose some weight so here I go.
  • limarie515
    Options
    Hi KristieF328!

I would love a buddy to help me keep motivated too~! I actually had the app for this on my phone but it was causing my phone to run slowly so I had to delete it. So, here I am online instead!
    A little background for me..I am 43 years young..and have an (almost) 13 yr old son...been trying to lose the baby weight for 13 years! I have realized that once you hit 40+ it gets harder and harder.
    I'm sure you can motivate me and I can motivate you! Lets get started!:wink:
  • PurpleMane
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Don't worry, once you get started losing weight gets much easier. Good luck with your journey and I wish you the best with your future baby plans. x