What's your Awesome?

Options

Replies

• OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Mine is my dad moving out of the ICU after 8 days!! and being able to get back to the gym tonight to lift heavy stuff!!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I have 2: My daughter is finally going to get her own room, and my big sister graduates from nursing school tonight! And a bonus awesome, I get to watch her graduation via Skype. :happy:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    The Colorado peach I just ate was pretty awesome.
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    I am officially on vacation!! we don't leave until tomorrow night, but i don't have to be at work for a week!!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I didn't respond to my pissy attitude and funk by eating :happy:
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    The Colorado peach I just ate was pretty awesome.

mmmmm Colorado peaches are the best!
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    My awesome = celebrating 24 years of wedded bliss with my man tonight.....going to a show and having a late-night cocktail :)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I finally got all of my mail sorted to send to friends and family after months of putting it off. ._.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Well, I posted this on my page and my friends thought it was funny...

"A door to door appointment setter rang the doorbell (ignoring my big *kitten* NO SOLICITING sign). My kids called for me. I showed up at the door and his eyes got that holy *kitten* look. My hair is in twin braids, I have a tank top, no bra, running shorts and my socks you see right here. I pointed out the sign, he said he wasn't selling anything so I asked if he was coming by to get my number because I'm cute. He couldn't get out of my yard fast enough and my kids are now rolling on the floor laughing."
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Um....I got sent home early from work. I was scheduled for a 10 hour shift, sent home after a half hour. That's okay, I needed to help my grammy make zucchini bread anyway.
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    My awesome is... a big mixed bag of oranges was bought last week, and every time I have one they seem to be horrible but I thought I would try one more time this morning and it was the best orange ever!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I bought my 1st thong today ever, never thought I would own one. I feel pretty awesome about it. :smile:
  • ICanBackItUp
    Options
    Talking myself out of working out today the entire drive home...then getting here and doing a 4 mile walk and added my 8lb weighted vest for a higher calorie burn! Take that self!!
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    wnt to the store on my lunch break with full intention of buying chips and dip to snack on....

Gopt raspberries instead, and they were f'n awesome :)
  • tammyj83
    tammyj83 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm happy :)

And, I rode my bike to work today--a 20 mile round trip.
  • skcooks
    skcooks Posts: 1
    Options
    My awesome is starting 2 back to back classes at the gym today and actually enjoying it. It is also my granddaughter's first birthday!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'm alive...so alive.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    My awesome today..and every day are my amazing mfp friends. they empower me to do all kinds of things that I simply didn't believe I was capable of achieving.
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Rode my bike to work today in 30 minutes flat. Go me!
  • LilacDaffodil
    LilacDaffodil Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done everyone - congrats on all the total AWESOMENESS on this post!

My awesome was persuading my 17yo, punk, pink mohawked son to do star jumps with me (purely for motivational purposes, honest ;D). Can you put hysterical laughter down as an exercise?