NSV at Red Rocks

Options
Jett8888
Jett8888 Posts: 43 Member
So anyone here that has ever been to Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado knows how many stairs there are from the bottom to the stage and even farther to the top. If you don't there are a s**t load. This past Sunday, for the first time EVER in the 20 some years I have seen shows there I didn't have to call the "I'm gonna die walking up these stairs if we don't take a break" break. Just the pick me up motivation I needed to keep on trucking. And if you have never seen a concert at Red Rocks it should definitely be on the bucket list.

Replies

• GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That is fantadtic! That has got to feel great!
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I know those steps, and they are no joke! that must have felt great to conquer them.
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    been there...the denver nuggets train there running up and down those steps wheewww!
  • tekeyla25
    Options
    i love denver!!!!!!!!!!!! never got to see concert there :( boo
  • futurestarz
    Options
    I just moved to Lakewood from Detroit, Michigan two months ago. We went to Red Rocks our first week here...those stairs are killer.
  • Leorakitty
    Leorakitty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling! I saw Rush there two years ago and could barely make it to the 23rd row before I had to stop. I went and saw Florence + The Machine two weeks ago and got suck at the top in GA.. I made it easily without stopping. I want to do some training on those steps!

Great job and keep it up! Isn't t great we have such amazing natural landscapes to train on! I love Colorado!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! have never been to Red Rocks, but my boyfriend and his kids are taking a trip to colorado in a few days for some goooood hiking :) Keep up the great work!
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I used to live there and totally know what you're talking about. Those stairs are HARD!!!! Yay for you!!!!
  • dawnhart77
    dawnhart77 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow. As a Colorado resident, I TOTALLY know and HATE those stairs. Way to rock e'm!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!