This is really working! I <3 mfp! Down to 367.7!!

Options
Hello Fellow Health Goalers!

My name is emily, I live in Spokane WA and I have been on myfitpal for a few weeks to track my progress on a new diet plan.
I've lost 12 lbs in 17 days!!!! (no starving myself, no hormones!) I started at 380 lbs a few weeks ago. Now at 367.7. I have NEVER seen this weight before. Really. I went right past it, and a lot of other numbers on the scale, because I didnt get on a scale for years as I was gaining the last 100 lbs or so.

I really thought I knew it all when it came to weight loss because I have tried just about everything. I am discovering how little I actually new about how bodies work. I am learning a lot about PH levels, correcting my acid levels, cleanses, supplements, blood sugar levels, insulin sensitivity and the roll they play in fat release.

What other things are you trying out there?

My highest weight was a 1 1/2 years ago when I went to Jenny Craig and weighed in at 398. I nearly died. Not litterally, but of shame, discust and hopelessness seeing that weight that day. I didnt stay on JC for more than a couple months. Lost a few lbs but eventually gained most of it back.

I would love to connect with a few women (or men) who are in the same rage of current weight. I would love to get a fun blog going where we can share about what's working and what's not. Anyone interested?

Emily in Spokane

Replies

• CarolynBaggoo
    CarolynBaggoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Emily!!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep going, and keep being proud of yourself! :)
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    keep it up!
  • kadera37
    Options
    That is awesome Emily! I kind of know what you mean...my heaviest point that I know of was about 352 (I suspect at some point I was 20-30 pounds heavier but honestly was too afraid and couldn't find a scale that went past 350 to be sure). I'm now down to 257 (only 5 pounds to go before I hit 100 lost!!!) and it is such an awesome feeling that I joined MFP a few days ago to help me go the rest of the way.

That is so awesome that you are doing so well! Keep up the good work!
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!