What do you reward yourself with?

Options
daizzi
daizzi Posts: 36 Member
I was just wondering what you do to reward yourself after you hit a goal or a milestone. I am about to hit my 10% goal and I am looking for reward ideas! I am a little excited but finally my hard work is paying off!

Replies

• dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am going to buy myself an I pad when I get to my halfway point of 55lbs lost and when I reach my final goal of losing 105lbs I am finally going to get the tattoo I want but have always had too many fat rolls to get. :)

The only other reward I want to do is to get a massage when I lose enough weight where I am not embarrassed by a stranger seeing my body sans clothing.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    My next reward is going to be a cowgirl belt, one with all the studs and fake diamonds. The more sparkle, the better. And it better be expensive!
  • wasereht
    wasereht Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Brand new Work out clothes!
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    I haven't been actually rewarding myself along the way, but I am seriously considering organising my mum and I to go horse-riding later this year. :) That would be awesome, I rode for the first time a couple of years ago and I haven't since... I may even get a smaller horse!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    it used to be new clothes. but after a while I really disliked constantly buying clothes, it became stressful (i lost a lot of sizes in a short time) so now i get pedicures. when i get to my goal, i am also getting a tattoo.
  • lynnhaw
    lynnhaw Posts: 5
    Options
    i had not really thought of it i am finding just fitting into pants better is a reward. but i think when i hit my 10% i will buy a new outfit. and when i get down to my goal i plan on getting skin redution sugary. i have way to much loos skin. 4 years ago i weighed 285 lbs. and i am just getting serious about it now so hopefully by spring i will be to my goal.
  • dspiegel150
    dspiegel150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! I always reward myself with food. It seems that everyone else uses material things. I realize I've been doing it all wrong. I just lost 34 lbs. I think I am going to buy myself a new camera or ipad.:tongue:
  • daizzi
    daizzi Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You guys gave me some great ideas! I hope to be at 10% when I weigh in on Monday. I'm crossing my fingers!!!
  • madamenordica
    Options
    CLOTHING, OF COURSE! :D And......the occasional coconut date roll....LOL....even though one of them is 100 calories! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!