Anyone else with the mommy tummy, before and after pics?

Options
Please post. I am dying to see if what my beautiful two children did to my stomach is somewhat reversable in any way!

:wink: and if your wondering what the baby tummy is....

:grumble: "its where you have the pooch along with stretch marks , oh yeah and you kind of sort of dont have a belly button anymore."

Replies

• c_porcayo
    Options
    Please post. I am dying to see if what my beautiful two children did to my stomach is somewhat reversable in any way!

:wink: and if your wondering what the baby tummy is....

:grumble: "its where you have the pooch along with stretch marks , oh yeah and you kind of sort of dont have a belly button anymore."
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    <--- I've had 2 kids also
    My belly button is still crazy looking and the stretch marks are everywhere lol
  • tmoore_20
    tmoore_20 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to see the same thing. Hopefully it will give me hope that one day I too can lose the baby belly haha.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    man how do i get mine to look like that? i'd take it even smooth and tones and not ripped but i can't seem to get it tighter and lose the fat on to. I have been doing rin30 and 30ds and i have more definition but it'ss till bigger then i'd like. If i suck it in or tighten my abs, that is what i would liek it to look ALWAYS, but no luck..
  • missbaker89
    Options
    i have also had 2 kids...so curious myself :)
  • TraeP
    TraeP Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please post pic, I need to and want to believe that what my ONE CHILD did will ever look somewhat close to normal again. LOL I must say that the pouch and the stretch marks have got to go. Also can someone tell me what they did to get rid of it. I'm considering a tummy tuck. since I had a c-sec it's all the same right???
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    mommy of 2 here-(Emergency c-sections for BOTH)

http://aprilfitness.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I have some pregger pics on my profile..
  • fitnhealthymama2
    fitnhealthymama2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great post! Love the results that have been shown already! It gives me hope!
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    here is mine, I did P90X and insanity. I have a 3 year old son. It is a lot of work, i am pretty sure you can do it though. Feel free to add me.
  • TraeP
    TraeP Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    mommy of 2 here-(Emergency c-sections for BOTH)

http://aprilfitness.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

I have some pregger pics on my profile..

I just saw your video and all I can say is WOW, you look AMAZING!!!
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I still have a lot of belly skin.
    It's going down.
    I think my bigger problem was being obese before/during/after both pregnancies.
    My skin hates me.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is an acceptable MFP pic but I had a set of twins - 3 months of bed rest and over 100lbs weight gain (not a good pregnancy at all) ---- I think I am doing ok! :)

oops I thought I had fixed that! lol oh well - you get the idea! ;)

PinkVShiphuggers.jpg
  • dlbinin
    dlbinin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am not sure if this is an acceptable MFP pic but I had a set of twins - 3 months of bed rest and over 100lbs weight gain (not a good pregnancy at all) ---- I think I am doing ok! :)

PinkVShiphuggers.jpg

OMG! You look amazing! How did you do it? Please share your journey.
  • Josee76
    Options
    I eat between 1800-2000 calories a day, I try hard to make it as clean as possible and I have completed 2 rounds of P90X and 1 round of P90X2 - it's a work in progress! ;)

I want to look like MLgarcia3 (you are an inspiration!)
  • c_porcayo
    Options

PinkVShiphuggers.jpg

omgawsh! you have the tummy I have only yours looks way better. its that like soft skinned idk what but wow you look amazing.

p90x hmm? ive heard good things, i might just have to do it!!
  • Josee76
    Options
    I think I have come to terms with the idea that it will never be perfect... I'm 36 and a very busy mom... I look better now than I did when I was 23, I am happy with this!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies inspire me!!!!!! I had a child in January and hoping to have a flat tummy at some point!!!!!!
  • acs4162
    acs4162 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great topic and great posts!
    I have 2 kids and (2 pregnancies back to back with 80 pounds of weight gain.) I have some stretch marks on my stomach near my belly button, too. My youngest will turn 3 next month and I just got back to my pre baby weight and into my pre baby clothes. It gives me confidence knowing I'm not the only one that experiences this. After some tanning, the stretch marks are pretty well camouflaged. However, sometimes when I'm bending over, I think I have extra skin on my stomach that hangs down (especially near the stretch marks, like maybe that skin will always be a bit excessive?) I actually have a very small stretch mark INSIDE my bellybutton that now looks like a belly button piercing scar. I don't have any pictures of me close up in a bikini, because I still don't have my confidence back, but you can kind of see my stomach in my profile picture.

Thanks for all the posted pictures by these beautiful mamas!
  • mjbell642
    mjbell642 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well shoot, both my boys are in their 20's and I still have a baby belly.... but working on it !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!