NSV tonight!

Options
Took a new circuit class at the gym tonight...as the instructor was going through the different stages I was concerned about one of them - well honestly I was concerned about surviving all of them but this one in particular! It was just a step up but the step was a tall one (for me!) I considered asking the instructor for a modification or lower step...but I didn't - and I successfully conquered the step!

I guess the reason this is a big deal for me is because my instinct was to look for an easier route before even trying the task at hand...but I did not do that this time and showed myself I am stronger than I believed myself to be :glasses:

Replies

• trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    nice job!!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :smile:
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    Good for you! When I was younger and without injuries I used to do aerobics and a few other classes every day. I have always been clumsy. Often one step off from everyone else. I didn't care. lol. It was fun.
  • tommygirl2
    tommygirl2 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Pushing through it!
  • don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    wtg my friend remember this everytime you have a new mountian to climb high 5/s
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's a pretty terrific realization. More importantly, you didn't just do it, you recognized it within yourself. :flowerforyou:
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    YYYAAAHHHHH!!!! for you!!! small (or in this case TALL) steps will lead u to great gains (or losses!!!)
  • DanielaWells
    Options
    that is awesome..congratulations!!
  • smilingalltheway
    smilingalltheway Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    That is great..I sometimes talk myself out of trying new things too, next time I will remember your story and just do it, thanks for sharing.
  • mmarlow61
    mmarlow61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! I have found here lately that instead of looking for the EASY way out I look more often to how I can make things harder :D YEAHHHHHH
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!