Looking for some new friends

Options
I had set a goal to lose 20 lbs for my daughter's wedding which was on August 4th. I reached my goal but have slipped into old habits in the last couple of weeks. Seems some of my friends have deserted me so I thought I would see if I could find a few new ones to help me get back on the program.

Replies

• ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    i will be your friend, i only joined today so we can help motivate each other.:smile:
  • jdlyng
    jdlyng Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Feel free to add me...I only have a few pounds left also...been here since February. Happy to support and be supported.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have a long way to go so I'm not going anyplace
  • mea90334
    mea90334 Posts: 53
    Options
    :) add me!
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • purplerose73
    Options
    I just started on Saturday. I would like to lose about 12 pounds. I let my self go for far to long. You can add me
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    I am always open to making new friends :)

~Miguel
  • purplerose73
    Options
    I am about to celebrate my birthday next week. It will be my first one since my dad was killed in a car accident in Dec. I am looking for alot of motivation. I had reached my highest weight of 152 when my dad past. I have been trying really hard to get back into the gym and I started taking kickboxing classes. I have started eating less calories over the past 2 weeks. It sucks, But it will be worth it.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'll be here for you and anyone else...Jerry
  • cmgrant44
    Options
    I just joined today so I need to be motivated too! We can motivate each other.
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you would like...
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Happy to help be supportive and do my best to encourage i got a much bigger goal but we are all here to improve
  • cheryl155
    Options
    You can do it! I have found that a "cheat" day on Saturday is helpful. I totally understand slipping into old habits tho. I feel better when I exercise too. Best of luck with your goal!!