Hmmmmmmmm

Options
Weigh in was today,still the same 229 . I didn't even post it cause something was not right. I'm guessing water retention? Sat I ran out & got a new battery for my scale( which died) it was late afternoon and I stepped on it totally dressed to make sure it was working it said 227.5 WOW I thought I'm fully dressed, it's later afternoon and I'm down!!! which means Monday morning should be a good weigh-in. NOT.

Replies

• ShellyRGarcia
    ShellyRGarcia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaw! Have faith, you can do it! Just remember the long term results, it's so worth it, and to be healthy is the best thing ever! I'm rooting for you over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Barbina37
    Barbina37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry, especially after a weekend I find I am alittle water retained too!! Make sure its not that time of the month either, for me I go up 5lbs of fluid the week of!!!! Don't get discouraged, it will even itself out just watch!!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Good for you, the slower you loose it, the more likely you will keep it off. Cant wait to here your results-good or bad. I really didnt start dropping the pounds until the 3rd month, then wow, so keep it going. did you measure yourself, for inches lost, thats even more important.
  • scotch74
    scotch74 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged. Make sure you are logging in all your food intake. Also, I have noticed the calories that are listed for what I am supposed to burn for exercise are actually much higher than what I am burning. See if this could be the case. Good luck.
  • cupcakes8kr
    cupcakes8kr Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments.I will keep going, I have too.

Barbina LOL....I haven't had that problem for over 2 yrs. :happy:

Emilyfh....3 months wow it must have been hard to stay motivated before seeing any results. That would drive me nuts:grumble:

Scotch74... I have learned over the years, i wear a heart rate monitor.

Thanks again
    Sophie