Options
    loved your story! Congratulations on your triathlon! :smile:
  • FlyRobynFly
    Options
    Wow! So impressed!
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Dude - what a freakin' inspiration you are.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting!! I am doing my first Tri next weekend!! Can't freaking wait!! I have prepped and planned all summer! Now I just want the big day here!! EXCELLENT work!!!

I really wish I had a plan with the transition area, I spent at least 10 percent of my time in there. The swim was the shortest, but probably the hardest for me since I didn't train for it. The course description said flat country course for the ride it was country but definately not too flat, but a portion of it was a part of my regular sunday bike ride so parts weren't bad. I wish I trained more for it and had a transition plan area, I was too worried about personal times in the ride and run portion which now I wish I didn't cause I would have finished a lot better than middle of the pack.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Cool!!! I want to be a triathlete, too! Swimming is my Achilles' heel. I have to get better.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    nice work, dude.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Well done and welcome to the addiction.

So when is your next race? :wink:
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Well done and welcome to the addiction.

So when is your next race? :wink:

Thanks, Not sure when my next race is, but there is definately gonna be a next one and I am definately gonna train for it.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow how cool that you changed your life and also reached out to help the sick kids! Really an inspiration.
  • HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Tri-Club! :drinker:
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are such an inspiration. Loved reading your blog.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!