starting over

Options
Hi everyone!

A year ago I weighed 135 at 5'2''... I finally decided to change my eating habits when a year ago I walked up to a mirrored door and saw myself.. I was totally disgusted at the sight of myself. I am already hard on myself as is and seeing that just about threw me over the top. I tend to carry all my weight in my lower half. So I decided to change my eating habits count my calories. No kidding, starting in October I weighed 135 and by January I was 115. Till then I decided I would just maintain my weight.,....wellll......about 6 weeks ago I decided to do something dumb and dramatically lower my calories because i felt as though i was not skinny enough and I still hated my lower half because I want this "see though your legs image"...I know, lame. :( any how, within 18 days I went down to 110 then I felt sooo hungry and started to binge eat for the next two weeks...I weighed myself the 14th and seen that I had gained it all back and 2 pounds more, 117 pounds.. I was mortified that I went down to my gym in town and JOINED! I have never been a member at a gym.... So, since then I raised my calories and started exercising. I am starting to go back down again. I weighed myself today at 114.4. My goal is to be tone. I just wish I knew how to do it effectively and efficiently. Wish I had a gym buddy :( My top half needs to stop getting thinner and my lower needs to get thinner. The more I lose weight, the more unhealthy on top I look. Does anyone have an advice???

BTW dont be afraid to add me, I need more inspiration and help!! :)

Replies

• GL on your journey :)
  • LoathMyLove4Food
    Options
    Starting over again....I gained 10 pounds, I am now 125. I badly want to reach 115 again. I am not happy. I need motivation!!
  • BRITBRITNOLA
    BRITBRITNOLA Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain..but I need to lose about 30 lbs. I think exercise is the key. Do you like being outdoors? Make it a plan to go walking three times a week after work for at least an hour. Put those headphones in and just walk away. It helps if you have a partner or a dog. Just try small adjustments. I have found in my up and down battle that the "go big or go home" mantra doesn't work well for everyone. We can go on this journey together. I will definitely need the motivation. I ate Popeye's today...ack