hello i am new

Options
hello i am new to this site, but it looks like it may help me reach my goal of losing some weight....i have two kids, and i still have most of the weight on me, the bad things is that they are 8 and 4 years old so it is time to get me back......i really need a support group to do this and to stick with it

Replies

• schroeder1996
    Options
    Hi...Just wanted to say good luck on your journey. I've only been using MFP for about a week and I absolutely love it. It keeps me on track and motivated!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Best of luck...I'm losing my "Baby weight" too:tongue: My kids are almost 5 and 3.5 so I'm right there with ya!!! The site is great! Get involved, track your food and your on your way to a New You!:drinker:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • stacyoct19
    stacyoct19 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats... I'm losing my future baby weight! lol I've never had kids, but I can tell you, I have plenty to lose! Good Luck, and this site is great for support!
  • dzneygurl
    Options
    Hi there...i am also new to this program and very excited about what i can do with this program. Even though this is only my second day I feel keeping the food diary it keeps me accountable to all that i am eatting. ive already made a promise to myself that if i have a bad day of eating that i just start again from that point, but to always make sure i enter all my food no matter how small it may be. I feel that the process to lose my weight will be a slow process but that if i lose the weight it wont be coming back. I am a mother of 3 boys ranging from 10 to 16 years of age, all active in sports and keep me running from one point to another. I also work nights so my eating habits tend to get out of whack at times so its taken me some time to adjust to a normal schedule so i will keep you posted on how things work out.
  • smr7383
    Options
    I am here to motivate you and help you reach your goal! Lets work this weight off!!!