I NEED YOUR HELP.

Options
So when I first started this I lost weight very fast, it was something like 20 pounds in two months. I was really excited and I knew I just had to keep it up and dont stop trying my hardest.

Since then, I haven't really lost any more weight. The lowest I got to was 150. And now, daily, I bounce in between 153 and 151.

I don't know what to do from here and would like alittle help. So please, just any recomendations or motivation?

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Well if your diary is accurate you're eating nothing but junk food. Adding in some fruits, veggies, healthy grains, anything that didn't come from a box could help.

Also 20 lbs in 2 months is a LOT. You should be losing 1 -2 lbs a week max.
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    I agree with previous poster. You're basically feeding yourself processed chemicals and junk. Fill up on fruits, veggies, and whole grain. Skim milk is good too. Up your workout by 5-10 minutes and I think you'll see results.
  • rhondagraymond
    Options
    I’ve got to agree. I joined Dukan diet’s online weight loss coaching (http://www.dukandiet.com/Dukan-Coaching) last July to lose 29 pounds and I did it by eating healthy carbs, lean proteins and foods rich in fiber and minerals. You HAVE to change your eating habits if you want to lose weight. What you’re eating right now might be in your calorie limit but it is processed junk food that will make it tougher for you to lose this weight.