a couple new NSV's!!!

Options
ncthomas09
ncthomas09 Posts: 322 Member
The first one....
The other night my boyfriend and I were pulling our patio furniture under the carport before an upcoming storm. As we were walking into the yard he reached over to grab my toosh and instead grabbed a handful of jeans!!! We were both stunned! He thought he accidentally pulled my jeans off (I was wearing a belt) and I didn't know my jeans were that loose!! I am slightly bummed that they were previously my fave pair of jeans.

The second one....
Kind of annoying but super exciting. I wear a watch to work that has a leather looking band (it's a cheap $10 from walmart). When I started the MFP journey I was wearing the watch on the 3rd from the smallest notch. I have taken it in once already. Last night at work I was getting aggrivated because my watch kept flopping around on my arm. I could fasten it on the smallest notch!!! Granted this watch is sized larger than most it still was nice to see the change. I will be getting a new band for it since it's cracked and fraying anyway, but then maybe I can also get a normal sized band!!!

Replies

• blb1230
    blb1230 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I had to actually buy a "hold my pants up" belt. I have never had one of those before :-) Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • pamela_73
    pamela_73 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    These are both fantastic!!!
  • modernvickyp
    Options
    I have had to buy a belt for my jeans - and a new pair of jeans.

Today I just felt my neck and discovered that I have a collar bone! Sitting at my desk at work smiling to myself.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Those are amazing NSVs! I love inches lost and clothes NSVs! They're such a great victory! Keep up the great work!
  • ncthomas09
    Options
    I love how NSV's of any kind can always brighten your day and bring a smile to your face!!!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Two good NSVs. Hard to tell if the NSV stories are better or the before/after pics. Thanks for posting.
  • ncthomas09
    Options
    I have some progress pics I just posted yesteday. I like them because I can see a "log" of inches lost. But I love reading peoples stories because sometimes they are so funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!