Insanity--what is it?

Options
Ok..been on for about 2 weeks now and I keep seeing INSANITY and how great it is..can someone please advise.
thank you!

Replies

• RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Youtube ;)
    And the workout is as stated, insane!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    either google it or youtube it. It's definetly insane but awesome.
  • Kiaraisthecoolest
    Options
    insanity is pretty good i use it when i work out you should try it too!
  • momma_eck
    Options
    Thanks..maybe I will give it a whirl tonight!
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Either you do it or you don't, no maybe. It is a 60 day program and only of sundays off. Day one you will do a fit test and while doing that fit test you will think, wth am i getting myself into. But alot of people booked great results with it.
  • limarie515
    Options
    Its a very insane amount of cardio. Alot of jumping so if you have bad knees I wouldnt recommend it. I did it for about 3 weeks and my knees hurt so bad I had to stop.
  • darkhakai
    Options
    My sister-in-law is currently in the middle of Week 7 of this workout. I constantly see facebook status updates of how exhausted she is afterwards but how worth it she thinks it is as well!

I am nowhere near the level of commitment this workout takes yet. Perhaps I may look into it more once I'm more comfortable giving up all my delicious calories and am in a steady workout routine...
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I'm only on Day 3 but it is definitely insane!! I love it so far! It's very challenging. You don't need any equipment and so far the workouts are about 40 min each.
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options

I am nowhere near the level of commitment this workout takes yet. Perhaps I may look into it more once I'm more comfortable giving up all my delicious calories and am in a steady workout routine...

With Insanity you WON'T have to give up the calories! You could probably even have more! Hazzah! How great is that! Let Insanity BE your steady workout routine.
  • JHerba4life
    Options
    You have to commit to this program. It's great because it's intense but you need to do what you can. The goal is to do the program and forms right. What I like about Shawn T he is clear don't compromise forms to try to keep up with the workout. I am on day 10 and so far I have survived. It will push you to limits you thought your body couldn't go. I def suggest you try it if your looking to transform your body!
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It's what happens when you think you're superman and jump off high rises~
  • SteveD18
    Options
    My wife and I just started Insanity a couple of days ago. What everyone has said is very true, this is not an easy workout. We are both 36 years old and are not in the best of shape, but are committed to seeing this through. The fitness test on the first day kicked my butt, however I am dead set that by the end of the 60 days that I will be able to improve my output on all of the test exercises. There is no weight equipment needed, just a positive attitude and a lot of ability to stick it out. Good luck if you decide to try it!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Is there a free version of the Insanity workouts anywhere?
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm really wanting to do Insanity, but don't want to spend so much on it without knowing for sure if I'm going to be able to do it. :/