"Skinny"

Options
Kath712
Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
A lady I work with (who I used to walk with at lunchtime, but we haven't walked lately because it so cold) said to me today, "Boy you've really gotten skinny. Wish I could." I was so excited. NEVER, EVER, EVER in my life has anyone called me skinny. I've still got quite a ways to go, but I was so excited that she noticed. :-)

Replies

• gummibaehr
    Options
    How great that must have felt! Keep up the good work! :-)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    That's great! When she said "Wish I could", did you say "You can! I did it on my fitness pal. Here, look *shows website* IT'S EASY!"
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    :drinker: Awww that's a GREAT feeling isn't it!
  • czar1978
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    Woohoo! Keep up the good work! I cannot wait to hear that....give me about 6 months or so. :)
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up.:wink:
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!:drinker:
  • belindag1982
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • acolley
    Options
    Remember this feeling and when you have a bad day or week, pull out the memory and get happy again! Good luck!
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    I remember the first time my roommate (who is a size 2!!) told me I was looking very skinny. This was my first time to hear it too. It feels AMAZING!! Remember the feeling the next time you are tempted. Also, this sounds like a great opportunity to a get a fitness buddy in your office. You can walk together during your lunch break when it gets warm, or even take turns bringing healthy left overs or meals to work. Even just someone to share the journey with personally really helps. GO YOU!!
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    gosh that must have felt sooooo good to hear! Congrats "skinny girl!"
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hooray! I was flying on top of the world the first time someone called me skinny a few weeks back!
    Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!