Tried and Tested daily food!

Options
I am one of those people that can eat the same thing day in day out and not get sick of it unlike my husband who gets ratty if i give him chicken twice in 10 days!

Im trying to find what works for me, keeps me full, all good with a pinch of bad so i dont binge. I would love to hear what you love to eat more than once a week.

Do you have a set Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner that you eat every day?

Just so You know Im UK

Replies

• Caiii
    Caiii Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes! I'm the same way. I like having the same foods everyday, haha.
    Breakfast is always a soy patty for protein and a cocoa powder-almond milk blended drink I make. It's delicious.
    Lunch is always oatmeal and fruit, and dinner always has some sort of steamed veggie incorporated. :)
  • restivesilence
    restivesilence Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid that I got stuck in somewhat of an over restrictive rut, so recently I've been looking for different options. However, I'm still doing basically two breakfast options. I either do a smoothie (spinach, banana, blueberries, Tbsp peanut butter and almond milk) or I do oatmeal (oatmeal, cottage cheese, blueberries and brown sugar). These both fill me up for a long time.
  • jacqui1612
    jacqui1612 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I eat weetbix for breakfast. I have three and this keeps me full until about 10.30 am (I eat at about 7.30). One of my favourite lunches (though it may sound gross/really boring) is rice and a tin of tuna. I have about 1 cup of rice and the tuna. I mix it all together and it is actually quite yummy and keeps me full. Dinner is always different. But its good to include lots of veggies as they are low in calories and high in nutrients etc and they help to keep you full. Combine these with some chicken or lean meat and you can easily change what you are eating. Even though you haven't asked I am going to add snacks. Things like rice crackers and cheese are good. Or carrot and celery sticks with some dip (you could even make your own) are a good choice. Hope this helps a bit :)
  • tdavies1980
    tdavies1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    HI

I am the same really, i eat the same breakfast - Cereal with Soya Milk, Lunch is usually a salad or Quiche or occasionally Peanut butter on Toast and for dinner same most weeks, either Salad with So Juice Chicken, Pasta, occasionally Home made hot dogs. but Always homemade Curry on Friday night.

i do find it hard to think of food to eat which i think is my problem. High cal food but low in sugars etc.