Coffee+tons of sugar=awesome

Options
am i the only one that adds like over 6 teaspoons of sugar to their cup of coffee? am i a rare breed? I always see people's diaries and they have coffee with like no sugar and i'm like, how the hell do they drink that??? :noway:

Replies

• clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    NO! I always have loads of sugar in my coffee!! I like it to taste as least coffee flavoured as possible! :tongue:
  • herbertgeorge
    herbertgeorge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not myself personally but an older guy at work has three teaspoons of coffee and five teaspoons of sugar! We offered to make him a cup one day and doubled everything, 6 coffees, 10 sugars, added water and milk...he didn't seem to taste ANY difference. He only got suspicious because of our snickering/snorting!
  • Tebbspcad
    Tebbspcad Posts: 233
    Options
    Surely any more than 3 sugars & you won't be able to taste the coffee! I take mine black without & couldn't have it any other way :happy:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    That's why I drink 2 tsp of coffee, 1 tsp of sugar, a little hot water to dissolve it, then 1.5 cups of milk. Get some of the sweetness from the milk. :)
  • GoalSixPack
    Options
    Use Splenda and truvia but trying to go black. My wife loves sugar in her coffee/tea
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my women, ______________________!
  • GefMongoose
    Options
    Woah, that must be crazily sweet! I've gone from two and a half with milk to black with no sugar, it's just like a different drink which is probably why I managed to change like that!
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    Surely any more than 3 sugars & you won't be able to taste the coffee! I take mine black without & couldn't have it any other way :happy:

I was just thinking that lol It'll just be sugar water!

I personally don't like sweet coffee. I'd have a little in my tea tho.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Travel mug coffee (Keurig coffee) with 2 heaping spoon fulls of Domino pure can sugar and 2 TBPS. of International Delights Hersheys Chocolate and Caramel coffee creamer is the only way I start my day....... :drinker:
  • brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Black.. If the coffee is made correctly and a good brand, otherwise i avoid it all together. Some at my work believe that coffee filters are supposed to be filled to the top.
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

Without a penis?
  • tdavies1980
    tdavies1980 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    NO! I always have loads of sugar in my coffee!! I like it to taste as least coffee flavoured as possible! :tongue:

why drink coffee then?
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm not happy until the spoon stands up
  • heretoloseit95
    Options
    woww, that's alot !!!
    I usually put 1tsp in my coffee and 2 in tea, trying to cut down on the sugar in the tea though. : )
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Without a penis?

I'm with you on that. I don't like penises in my coffee either.
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    You are going to drink your way to diabetes with all that sugar....

Seriously, though, coffee is ruined with that much sugar. Might was well crack open a Coke and enjoy the sugary sweetness wrapped in a caffeine cocoon of bubbles.
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That's a ridiculous amount, well I mean for me it would be.....I have coffee every morning and have actually noticed that in the past 2.5-weeks I've wanted less sweetness in my sugar. Dropped from using 2 tbsp. of coffee mate naturals and 2.5 tsp. of raw sugar to using 1.5 tbsp of the coffee mate and 1 tsp of sugar.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Coffee grosses me out. Yuck. Although i dont mind a starbucks peppermint mocha during the holidaze. But straight coffee? Just icks me out. I know, i'm weird.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    You are going to drink your way to diabetes with all that sugar....

Seriously, though, coffee is ruined with that much sugar. Might was well crack open a Coke and enjoy the sugary sweetness wrapped in a caffeine cocoon of bubbles.
    this is probably the only sugar i have during the day.
  • snowpony
    snowpony Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I like my tea and coffee black with 1 teaspoon of sugar.