I did it!

ractayjon
ractayjon Posts: 365
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
I sat here all morning - coming up with every excuse possible not to exercise today.
My son is sick so I cant go to the gym, missing 1 day (i exercise or try to daily) isnt going to matter, i will eat less today, I will do more tomorrow... a few I cant mention and im sure there were a few that I forgot..but I did it. I got my but up, popped in a video and got my self going - I told myself that if I still didnt want to exercise in 10 minutes id bag it - but 52 minutes later (10 minutes upper bidy, 10 lower body, 10 standing core, 10 floor core and 10 stretching, yoga, pilates) Im HAPPY to say I did it!
SO - If I can get my lazy but up and moving SO CAN YOU!!!! We can beat this!!!!
:happy:

Replies

• ncislandgirl
    ncislandgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Way to go! See once we start moving, it's not so bad!! Good luck
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    great inspiration
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    I was the same way yesterday. I didn't feel good and tried every which way to talk myself out of working out. I finally decided to just do it anyway: I had planned on doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred. I can do anything for 20 minutes, right? Yep, right! Good for you for doing it too!
  • :smile: Good for you -- now I need to do my morning workout,even though its already afternoon. thanx
  • Great Job! That is the worst.... sitting there thinking I SHOULD exercise... Giving in to that thinking is exactly what got me here in the first place.
  • I have noticed that the anticipation of doing it is always worse than the workout itself.
This discussion has been closed.