Rate me! How can I improve and tone?

Options
What do I need to improve on and what should I do to get there?? Exercise and diet wise :)

suv6eb.jpg
mip5zo.jpg
nw0kut.jpg

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    amazing!! you have reached perfection :) nothing else required!
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!! You look great the way you are now!
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    No you look fine but you room could do with a tidy
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    No you look fine but you room could do with a tidy
    lol.

Well if you were to ask me, I'd say you look great as you are, but to consider a slow bulk for the next few months before leaning down again :)
  • KitchenAbs
    Options
    .............Seriously?
  • foodisfuelforlife
    Options
    A slow bulk? And it is super tidy I swear it's just angle haha
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! You just have to continue with what your doing right now :)
    if i were you i would just run or do yoga for flexibility, balance and endurence :)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt change a thing
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options
    It depends what your goals are really. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to bodies. For example, I personally would want to be slightly less lean than you are, but honestly, you look attractive and healthy, so it doesn't really matter what I think. What matters is what you want. What do you want to achieve? Do you want to have bigger muscles?
  • Caroline25togo
    Options
    Well, if you must change anything, you can change bodies with me. I've got lots to work on, you'll never get bored...
  • beckydunks
    beckydunks Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bloody hell!
    what mirror are you looking in? i want that mirror!, i'd love to be as toned as you!
  • williamlgrove
    Options
    You're gorgeous! You just have to continue with what your doing right now :)
    if i were you i would just run or do yoga for flexibility, balance and endurence :)

Ya!!! yoga is best option. It helps lot for maintaining a healthy body.

Yoga for beginners
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Heavy weight training with a slight calorie surplus over an extended period of time (3-4 months), to build some muscle whilst keeping fat gain to a minimum. Just a suggestion anyway :)
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    It depends what your goals are really. Everyone has different tastes when it comes to bodies. For example, I personally would want to be slightly less lean than you are, but honestly, you look attractive and healthy, so it doesn't really matter what I think. What matters is what you want. What do you want to achieve? Do you want to have bigger muscles?

^^ This. I would actually want to build a bit of muscle, to get that fit and strong look. But that is my ideal, not necessarily yours.
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Agreed you look great, there light is casting a funny shadow around you mid section, lok like a half circle,,, but abs look tight. Maybe hit the weights. Some upper and lower compound lifts would add some nice definition.

Again this is just my personal preference like the look of a muscular upper back and arms,, and of course legs.

None the less you look fit now.
  • DonC77
    DonC77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

^^ This. I would actually want to build a bit of muscle, to get that fit and strong look. But that is my ideal, not necessarily yours.

Should have just waited another minute before posting and could have saved some typing :)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Do you do any weight training?
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

Lift weights and eat just enough to grow a bit of muscle without gaining fat.
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Do you do any weight training?

Lol nice way of saying "Do you even lift?"
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Maybe build some muscle if you feel you must, but otherwise maintain because you look great. And I didn't notice your room being untidy. But then most of mine are, lol.