Looking for friends. Similiar timezone ones (~GMT)

Options
Hiyo!
I have been using this site actively for a month maybe, tho I started almost year ago and it gave me the much needed info on nutrition and fitness stuff.
I'm on my last 15 lbs after shreding aprox. 90 in last year, and I'm geting worried the last 15 lbs will take about as much time as the first 90 did.

I'd like to broaden up my friendlist here, cos motivation is what this site is majorly about. I'd also like someone from time to time shout at me "PUT DOWN THAT CHEESECAKE LASS" . I'm a sinner , and a weak weak girl!

I'm well aware that majority of MFP users are from USA, and the difference in time zones sorta flops my ability to be a good support there. I'd feel awakward saying "wow man, nice burn" aproximately 8 hours after they finished the excercise , while they are confortably in R.E.M phase of night >.>'

So, if you'd like a socialy awkward nerd with tendency to rant a lot , by all means, lets be friends.
There's gotta be some European(ish) people here, right? RIGHT?!

:embarassed:

Replies

• Padraig62
    Options
    Hi - from GMT land :smile:
    I have tried to lose some weight many times before with moderate success but have always tended to put it back on again. I want to lose it again but keep it off this time.
    Good support is important so please feel free to add my as a friend if you wish to
    Padraig
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    Im from the UK if that helps? :) x
  • yorkshireroj
    Options
    Us nerds need to stick together!!
  • redheadkirsty
    Options
    Uk here too looking for people in similar time zone so I'll add you, anyone's free to add me :)
  • rakeshberi
    rakeshberi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi
    From the UK and always on the lookout for more MFP pals.
    Add away guys!!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Fel free to add me, UK so GMT :)
  • Mguilmot
    Mguilmot Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Belgium. GMT+1 ;-)
  • lilsaph
    lilsaph Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey - well done you on your weight loss so far, amazing!!:-)
    I'm from the UK, adding you right now.
    Any other UK ‘dwellers’ are welcome to add me too.
    X
  • SarahPadmore
    Options
    Hi Im in the UK. :-)
  • RF3377
    RF3377 Posts: 97
    Options
    From Ireland! feel free to add me :)
  • styxx
    styxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will add you - and any other UK folk are welcome to add me :)
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm definitely socially awkward and I rant a lot, too. ;)
  • Brussel_Sprout81
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Belgium (CET).
    Add me! I need some ranting to help keep me motivated. I will do my best to rant at you too. Especially early in the morning (to work out) and in the evening (to put down the cake).
    Anyone else in the UK/Europe, please add me!! I need motivation in my time zone :-)
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a socially awkward nerd (I code websites as a job, 'nough said) from GMT+1, soon to move to the UK.

I have sent a friend request.

Others in this topic can add me as well, if you want to.