Revenge is sweet

Options
Since we have the thread of we have been done soooo wrong, what is the best revenge you have ever gotten on the person that did you wrong?

My now ex-husband decided to offer extra special employee rewards to one of our employees. Needless to say, I was not happy because this started when I was recovering from a miscarriage. My sweet, sweet revenge. Not firing them, setting my husband on an hourly salary and letting his little wench know that I was not paying her until she provided proof that she had been at work, not riding around with my husband. Needless to say, she quit, he quit and then she dumped him. Did I mention that I repossessed the car that he had that we both we on the title and left them with no vehicle. I had fun.

Replies

• foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Since we have the thread of we have been done soooo wrong, what is the best revenge you have ever gotten on the person that did you wrong?

My now ex-husband decided to offer extra special employee rewards to one of our employees. Needless to say, I was not happy because this started when I was recovering from a miscarriage. My sweet, sweet revenge. Not firing them, setting my husband on an hourly salary and letting his little wench know that I was not paying her until she provided proof that she had been at work, not riding around with my husband. Needless to say, she quit, he quit and then she dumped him. Did I mention that I repossessed the car that he had that we both we on the title and left them with no vehicle. I had fun.
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    Very nice!

I don't have a story...
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

muah ha ha ha... I love it!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    "Hell hath no fury...." HAHA!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure this fits into the revenge category but it's a good story. My sister and I were at McDonalds a few years back and the girl behind the counter was being really mean and rude this this little old couple in front of us. They wanted to order a combo without the drink but she wouldn't let them. Anyway, she was being really rude, rolling her eyes, showing her tongue ring, etc.... So when the couple got finished I asked for her manager's phone number. She gave me a bogus number because I tried it while we were sitting there eating. So my sister got up and took her LARGE cup of soda to the register and told the girl she needed a new cup because this one was leaking (it wasn't). When the girl went to grab the full cup my sister pushed it over and smashed it sending DR. Pepper ALL over the girl!!!! It was sooooooooooooo funny to see the look on her face. I'll bet she wasn't rude again!!!

Memaw
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure this fits into the revenge category but it's a good story. My sister and I were at McDonalds a few years back and the girl behind the counter was being really mean and rude this this little old couple in front of us. They wanted to order a combo without the drink but she wouldn't let them. Anyway, she was being really rude, rolling her eyes, showing her tongue ring, etc.... So when the couple got finished I asked for her manager's phone number. She gave me a bogus number because I tried it while we were sitting there eating. So my sister got up and took her LARGE cup of soda to the register and told the girl she needed a new cup because this one was leaking (it wasn't). When the girl went to grab the full cup my sister pushed it over and smashed it sending DR. Pepper ALL over the girl!!!! It was sooooooooooooo funny to see the look on her face. I'll bet she wasn't rude again!!!

Memaw
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    "An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind"- Gandhi
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Now that you have seen the evil side of me, the best revenge of the whole situation, is that I haven't allowed it to affect the rest of my life. I adore my husband and have never put that baggage on him. Still makes me laugh at that time of life though.
  • bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    the biological father to my children agreed to give up his rights so my husband could adopt, but i had to agree to sign off on 14,000 in back child support and medical bills. when push came to shove i agreed in a phone conversation. he was verbally and physically abusive. so when all the court proceedings were done i was supposed to go to child support to sign off, i didnt. all these years later he is still paying the state back. boohoo for him i guess he should have been nicer to me.