I am new and wonder how people get those before and after pi

Options
Hey loving MFP so far and I am wondering how people get those before after type pics in their profiles.

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    Though I'm not new, I'm wondering the same :huh:
    And I love MFP, too :drinker:
  • jiminoregon
    jiminoregon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey loving MFP so far and I am wondering how people get those before after type pics in their profiles.

They use Photoshop. It's amazing how thin you can make yourself look! :wink:

Jim
  • jiminoregon
    jiminoregon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The serious answer is to go to My Home/Profile then click edit photos and add what you want.

Jim
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Actually I know what you are talking about. The Image of you now versus what you will look like when you lose the what you need to. It's complicated yet simple to do:

Go to www.mvm.com
    Create a model of you now
    Right click on the image and save image as
    Then change the weight of your model
    If you open them and copy past to Paint (or you can photoshop if you know how), then you can place them side-by-side and add captions.

Hope that helps.
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options

Actually I know what you are talking about. The Image of you now versus what you will look like when you lose the what you need to. It's complicated yet simple to do:

Go to www.mvm.com
    Create a model of you now
    Then change the weight of your model
    If you open them and copy past to Paint (or you can photoshop if you know how), then you can place them side-by-side and add captions.

Hope that helps.

THANKS! (At least this is what I was referring to :happy: )
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It use to be way simpler. When they redid that website they took out the weightloss imager, so now you have to do it the hard way!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jlrober4
    Options
    Nice thanks bunches!