SHUT UP TUMMY!

Options
I am only after having a yogurt and my breakfast was at 10am, a lot later than what I'm used to and I've drank plenty of water. It's 14:25 and my tummy is having a mini concert somehow! I'm not hungry, nor am I craving any foods so why is she making so much noise by grumbling??

Replies

• violetsue
    violetsue Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    It is the walls of your stomach rubbing together.
  • filletminyon
    Options
    try drinking a hot cup of chamomile tea. It really helps to settle stomach issues. Especially when it's a hunger issue, and you know ate already, or feel you haven't eaten enough, just drink the tea, and it actually helps not only digest food that you eat, but it helps to make you more full because of the extra water in the tea.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Eat more for breakfast. This probably isn't true for everyone but for me (and maybe you) I feel fuller during the day if I ate a breakfast full of more foods/calories. You could always have a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with a LOT of lettuce and some salsa, probably under 150 cals.
  • MAJr12
    MAJr12 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere where people won't look at you crazy and YELL at your stomach to stop being a little beeyotch.
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Go somewhere where people won't look at you crazy and YELL at your stomach to stop being a little beeyotch.

LMAO This really did the trick ;)

Thanks everyone, I'll keep everything in mind. I had some green tea with vanilla and some lettuce and cucumber which has helped :)