30 Day Shred

Options
Hiiii

I haven't had any weight loss after trying for about a month so I started the 30 day shred today after reading that other people were trying it too. Has anyone completed it for the full 30 days and had any results with it?

thanks x

Replies

• beautifuldae
    Options
    Hi!

I'm totally not answering the question you've asked, lol, because I haven't actually finished 30 Day Shred yet, but I'm starting it soon and I'd love to have a thread I can come to see some comrades. Sorry! But great job on starting it!!
  • virgocoley
    virgocoley Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm the same, I'm only on day 2 of level 1 but I already love it despite it being really hard
  • mfkn_Titanium
    Options
    I did it - lost 7 lbs. I think it depends on where you are starting weight and activity wise. I was 180 some pounds...wish I had lost more...but oh wel (7 lbs in a month is excellent, by the way)l. It taught me to hate Jillian. She's an arrogant SOB. So I figure if nothing else, I learned I didn't wanna do any more of HER DVDs and I moved on to bigger and better things. ;)
  • c_smith_0789
    Options
    I havent finished it... actually just started on day 6! But sticking to a strict 1200 cal diet and doing it I have lost 4lbs in one week. Im 5'1'' and started at 157 and am now 153. Although I dont think it will be like that every week. But in just the 5 days I have done it I can tell in inches already! Remember Inches are what you see and what make your clothes fit differently! Weight is just a number even though its nice to see it go down also.
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm male, and even I have tried doing it? It actually started to work but then I just ate and ate so it stopped working!
    I might start doing it again though, it's hard work.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm on day 2 of level 2 and I can see a difference. I love it and I recommend it!

S