Here we go again!

Options
Ugh back at it. A year ago I set a goal to lose 100 lbs by now. I have failed. Not miserably but failed. I took a "break" from logging and counting every single calorie. I had lost 55 lbs. that being said, I haven't gained anything since my "break" of 3 months. Now it is time to get back at it. I would love to have the last 45 lbs off by Christmas. Due to health reasons, had to stop running so now off to find other exercise that will help me drop the weight like running. Wish me luck!

Replies

• impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Ugh back at it. A year ago I set a goal to lose 100 lbs by now. I have failed. Not miserably but failed. I took a "break" from logging and counting every single calorie. I had lost 55 lbs. that being said, I haven't gained anything since my "break" of 3 months. Now it is time to get back at it. I would love to have the last 45 lbs off by Christmas. Due to health reasons, had to stop running so now off to find other exercise that will help me drop the weight like running. Wish me luck!

You lost 55 pounds, and you kept it off without logging for 3 months? That, my dear, is no failure. That's an epic WIN. Do you know how hard it is for most people to maintain that kind of loss? You may not have reached your original goal, but you certainly have not failed, not in the slightest.

Good luck to you! You got this.
  • TahoeHealthGuy
    Options

Definitely no failure, you are an inspiration to many, keep up the hard work and fulfill your goals. Keep us posted on your success.
  • mwood37
    mwood37 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!