wow well done!
  • ProjFit
    ProjFit Posts: 143
    Options
    you look great! :) keep it up.
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you look great. you should be proud your hard work is paying off.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks I've went from 42-40 pants to 38-36. I've got a pair of shorts and a pair of Khaki's in 36's now. My favorite jeans i got after i lost 25lbs are too big now... :( I <3 my Lucky Brand Jeans. I can't wait until i get into the 2-teens. My goal is 195 but i plan to keep at it after that. The closer i get to 195 the better I feel though. I went through my closet and gathered up all of my 40+ pants and XXL polo's and they will be given to friends or Goodwill!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Options
    Taken last week at 215. I'm 211 now.

More Progress Woo Hoo!

2012-08-09_18-30-00_51.jpg
  • deannram
    deannram Posts: 12
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the good work.
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. 35 lbs makes a huge difference!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. 35 lbs makes a huge difference!

That tracker is about 10lbs light. I've actually lost about 57lbs. When i started this site I was 258-260 then i lost some quit and gained upto 270. That's when i made the lifestyle change.
  • Rynoman2k3
    Options
    I gained some back shortly after my last post due to my Grandfather dying of cancer. I got all the way back upto 224. Now i've been riding bicycles, running, walking, rollerblading, and going to the YMCA. In the past month i've gotten down to 214.8 now and I have lost a notch on my belt loop.

So Non Scale Victory today! I went to Old Navy after having lunch with my Spousal Unit. I thought hmm... these Nautica 36x30 are pretty loose today. Maybe i'll try on some 34x30s. Went and found a pair I liked and while not a perfectly comfortable fit I could zip them up and button them. I could probably wear them before washing them. So that kind of made my day!

I even have a pic to prove I had them on! Call me a weirdo if you must but it made me feel good enough that I snapped a pic like a tween and texted it to my wife.

10508d1365704224-rynoman03s-goal-healthier-me-thread-img_20130411_123725_287.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!