chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Have I never told this forum I struggle with back injury from a patient (more than double my weight) falling on me about 4 yrs ago?
    Did I also not reveal that I have subluxation of my lower vertebrae, exacerbating pain in that area when I run?
    Does it not sound like I shouldn't even be able to run at all?
    Can't you agree running 13.1 is a privilege for me?
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    May i say that any person that can run is impressive to me? Would you believe that it is a goal of mine to run a 5K and that I have been working on that for over a year and still not there yet? Hats off to all the runners in the house!!!
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Did I inadvertantly upset you? Sorry if I did :flowerforyou:
    Can I say that the fact that you are able to Run at all is amazing?

Are ou in pain when you complete 13.1?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    May i say that any person that can run is impressive to me? Would you believe that it is a goal of mine to run a 5K and that I have been working on that for over a year and still not there yet? Hats off to all the runners in the house!!!

Can I second this?

Hi Michelle...how are you today?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!!

May I throw a high five in Krystal's direction? I admire someone who against all obstacles, keeps on trucking...YOU GO GIRL!!

Michelle, did you know one of my goals is to run a 5K as well? I did my first 2K a few weeks ago and loved it. Once I got the first mile done, it was smooth sailing from there.

I do wish you gals lived closer so we could train together.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    How is MY phatcat today?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    How is MY phatcat today?

Can I say that my day always gets better when my SoCo arrives? How are you today?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Would you believe that today is my Friday? So that makes for a good day right there right?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Good morning all!!

May I throw a high five in Krystal's direction? I admire someone who against all obstacles, keeps on trucking...YOU GO GIRL!!

Michelle, did you know one of my goals is to run a 5K as well? I did my first 2K a few weeks ago and loved it. Once I got the first mile done, it was smooth sailing from there.

Does everyone on here know where everyone else lives? Would you believe me if I told you that I live in the portal to hell?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    :bigsmile: Would you believe SoCo sounds worse than she feels today? I'm really hoping this is just allergies, and that the Claritin would kick in soon.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Good morning all!!

Does everyone on here know where everyone else lives? Would you believe me if I told you that I live in the portal to hell?

After I typed that, I realized we don't know where you live. So where is the portal of hell?

I'm in Bowling Green KY, 60 miles north of Nashville TN (Krystal aren't you near Nashville?)
    Dawn is in WI
    Greg, Willy and Dean are up north
    Shannon is in Bardstown KY

Can someone help me with where Mikey, Leah, and Sandy are?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Do you know I am sending you get well soon wishes? My daughter has had to start taking her Claritin on a daily basis again about a week ago also.
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Can I thank you Michelle?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    I live in the NW corner of North Dakota, in Williston. The place that has been making the national news lately---six figures and homeless, strippers making 2grand a night, 5 to 1 ratio of men to women, etc. etc. Big corporate companies buying up all the small business and ruining everything. I have sat at the same desk and worked for three different companies in two years. Can you believe that it just doesn't feel like my hometown anymore?
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Good morning all!!

After I typed that, I realized we don't know where you live. So where is the portal of hell?

I'm in Bowling Green KY, 60 miles north of Nashville TN (Krystal aren't you near Nashville?)
    Dawn is in WI
    Greg, Willy and Dean are up north
    Shannon is in Bardstown KY

Can someone help me with where Mikey, Leah, and Sandy are?

Michelle isn't the Middle East the Portal to Hell? I am guessing you are from the North B/C your son plays Hockey.

Mikey is from PA, Leah is from Missouri I beleive and Sandy is from VT.

I am in NH, Willy is in MA, and Dean is in NJ
  • garnetsms
    Options
    I completely understand...kinda destroys the idea of "there's no place like home," doesn't it?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Our population has increases X4 at last estimation. Can you believe that we have thousands fo people living in man camps, under bridges, in their cars, and even in trees??

May I say that I would move in heartbeat if I wasn't such a big chicken and could find a job (and/or a man!)??
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Do you like cheese?
  • garnetsms
    Options
    May I say good job to Greg for keeping up?

Michelle, do you know it is wise to not move till you have job first? That doesn't make you chicken.

Have I ever told you all that I would love to go to Montana someday?

Might I add, never ever move because of a man?!?!
  • bigphatcat
    Options
    Do you like cheese?

Is your Cheddar Better?