BOOKS?

Options
124»

Replies

• bucky7973
    Options
    I LIKE TO READ BOOKS I CAN RELATE TO. I LOVE JEMIMA J BY JANE GREENE. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY BOOKS ABOUT BIG GIRLS GOING SMALL I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one reading Stephen King? The Wind Through the Key Hole...Another in the Dark Tower series.:blushing: Sorry, I still love my Stephen King...

I love Stephen King, but I haven't read him in a while. He used to be one of the main authors I'd read. Him and Dean Koontz.
  • urasweethart
    urasweethart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    *cracks knuckles* Ok! I just went to the book store!
    So, this is my recent stock pile!

Current readings:
    The biggest secret by David Icke (conspiracy/aliens/ect)
    The graveyard book by Neil Gaiman (a rewrite of the Jungle book) Fun fluff reading!

Next In my line up is:
    The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky (classic)
    Good omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet (funny fictional story about the end of the world)
    Wurthering Heights by Emily Bronte (classic)
    The inferno by Dante Alighieri (classic)

It seems I have quite a few classic books this time. :)

Love the classics I have a huge need to be read list I bought a box of books for real cheap jsut to get one book and realised i wanted to read atleast 8-9 others out of the box lol the box was $5 and the book I wanted out of it was $10 used so it was a great deal for even jsut that book. then gave the rest of the box to my Sis in Law Love sharing Books with ppl
  • melodylyn73
    melodylyn73 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading Lets Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (laugh out lod funny).Now I am reading Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Just about to finish The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I have about 10 pages left.

That's what I am reading right now also.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    10/22/63 By Stephen King

Reading it for the 2nd time it's so good.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm a Stephen King guy and I have most of the Anne Rice Vampire series. She can right the hell out of a vampire. A lot of readers out there :)
  • mamato2babes
    Options
    In the middle of The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian, and the next few in the line up are:

Dance with Dragons by George R. R. Martin
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
    Rebecca by Daphne De Maurier
    Heading out to Wonderful by Robert Goolrick
  • ajohn252
    ajohn252 Posts: 158
    Options
    On The Farm.
    True crime about the BC serial killer Robert Pickton.