pre-baby bodies!

Options
Was looking through some old pics and found this......pre-children!! Dont think my body will ever be the same...but i am working on it!!

348sv1j.jpg

Replies

• Tiffani1985
    Options
    I know what you mean. I am trying to get back to the way I was about 4 years ago. I want to be 155 and I have about 30 more pounds to go.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics of my pre-baby body. I just hope I can get as close to it as possible when I do get to goal. :)
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. Damn babies.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    why not? Mine is actually BETTER now AFTER 2 kids than ever before.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

Hell yeah!

Mine isn't better than it was before, but I'm DEFINITELY healthier. Sure, I was a size 2 and teeny tiny, but I was teeny tiny skinny fat that couldn't lift anything or run more than 3 minutes. As I work toward my goals, I fully anticipate having an even hotter bod than I did before.

You can do it!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Mine will never be the same either. Between nursing 4 kids for over a year each, then the weight gain and loss of each baby. C-section scar. But, I have to realize that I am no longer 28, I am 38. Bodies change. I just wish my skin had better elasticity. Oh well, a girl can dream and I am fit and healthy.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options

Right, mine is better now than it ever was then. I weigh a little more, but wear the same sizes and my muscles look TONS better. And I'm still a work in progress. You'll get there if you put the effort in! :smile:
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Im with you!!!! I know im different now even at close to the same size as before its like your body adjusts.
    Plus my belly is screwed :-(
    My baby was 9.5 lbs and 22 1/2 in. long and I started at 5'3" 115lbs there is no going back from that!!!!

It sucks!!!!!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I just found mine the other day. I was 18 and ate whatever I wanted and never exercised.. those were the days!

Don't mind the facial expression lol

old.jpg

eta: I have 2 full legs although it may not appear so.
  • lilgemforgets
    Options
    I just found mine the other day. I was 18 and ate whatever I wanted and never exercised.. those were the days!

Don't mind the facial expression lol

old.jpg

eta: I have 2 full legs although it may not appear so.

Lol!!! Love it!!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My kids ruined me. Forever.

In ok with that.

Sort of
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    Here's mine.. I don't think I'll ever look the same..

206374_643337471478_2488975_n.jpg
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Based on my experience (I've had 2 babies) your body will never be the same, but it can definitely be BETTER!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Mine is too, except I've had 3. I'm lucky though and don't have stretch marks on my stomach or very much extra skin.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I actually feel and look better than before my pregnancy, 7 years ago.
    I was tiny when I was a teen but I was "skinny fat".
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Mine is too, except I've had 3. I'm lucky though and don't have stretch marks on my stomach or very much extra skin.

Same, but I actually have to work hard, which I didn't have to before.
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Ah, another toddler birther! Yes, my first was 9 lbs, 23 inches long. My body has never been the same. Hips are bigger (not that they were ever small). I just keep working at getting fit. I also enjoy that people are no longer asking me when I'm due seeing that my youngest is 10.
  • CDeRuyter
    CDeRuyter Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. I'm at the same weight from 15 years ago but it is NOT in the same places. Two kids, breastfeeding, etc. all add up

I'm just happy that my waist is back!
  • marmitebirdie
    marmitebirdie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    after 2 c sections, including one 9lb 3oz baby, my body is nothing like it used to be :( got that nasty skin from c sections and stretch marks up my hips. im determined to be a uk size 12 and getting there slowly but im accepting the fact ill never be size 8 again....... :( lol. my skinny pic is on my profile x
  • rocksyraeis
    Options

I didnt have ANY stretch marks until the drs gave me a CS those ba*tards!!!!! i have no loose skin but i indulged when i was pregnan ohhhhh tooo much :) i was sick the entire first tri i couldnt smell garlic or say spaghetti without showing everyone my lunch id dry heave every morning the second and third i was like im eating everything!!! Chocolate, pumpkin pie (was pregnant u til dec 18th) the works haha