Texas??

Options
Katgod318
Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
Okay I cannot honestly believe that I have found no one else on here that is from Texas!!!!! Especially the DFW Metroplex!

Replies

• pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am not in texas but i used to do a lot of traveling to houston, pasadena, angleton, lake jackson, west columbia, vidor, groves, nacgodoches, lufkin, odessa, and midland. but willing to give suport.
  • sgsnow79
    sgsnow79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Err, not Dallas, but I'm in Austin!

~Sarah
  • starcrossed
    Options
    I'm a TX girl - currently in the Houston area but also lived in Austin for a time.
  • Sandyat50
    Sandyat50 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm live in DFW Metroplex. Howdy neighbor!!!
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio.
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I live in Mansfield, TX
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Texas but when living on a military post in Missouri, every time I'd pass a Texas license plate (often, btw) I'd clap and sing, "DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!" to embarass my husband. Seemed to work the best when I sang that loudly walking through the Walmart parking lot. :wink:
  • sdgreen17
    sdgreen17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I live in Fort Worth, TX! Where in the Metroplex do you live?
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in Texas! I live in Valley Ranch (Irving). Howdy neighbors!! :drinker:
  • Katgod318
    Katgod318 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Live in Arlington and work in Fort Worth!
  • 2bthinagain
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in Texas! I live in Valley Ranch (Irving). Howdy neighbors!! :drinker:

coffee still holding strong for ya!
    share??
  • jentx
    jentx Posts: 244
    Options

share??

*pours 2bthin a cup*

My boss actually mentioned earlier that whoever made the coffee made it too strong....whooops!
  • JackieBoo
    Options
    Okay I cannot honestly believe that I have found no one else on here that is from Texas!!!!! Especially the DFW Metroplex!

You'll find me a little further south in Houston...
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    Options
    I live in Fort Worth.
  • 2bthinagain
    Options

share??

*pours 2bthin a cup*

My boss actually mentioned earlier that whoever made the coffee made it too strong....whooops!
    [/quote Perfect!!!!
    thanks darling
    *drinks and toast to all the Texans*

i am not from Texas just got a Friend thinking about moving there.. :smile:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm not from Texas but when living on a military post in Missouri, every time I'd pass a Texas license plate (often, btw) I'd clap and sing, "DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!" to embarass my husband. Seemed to work the best when I sang that loudly walking through the Walmart parking lot. :wink:

My kids love that song! LOL :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    I'm in San Antonio.
  • afyfe
    afyfe Posts: 93
    Options
    I am from Texas but displaced by the military. Currently in Florida but soon to be Vegas.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I live in Forney, TX
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm in between Austin and San Antonio in Canyon Lake but work in San Antonio.

Memaw