Weed Eating Calories

Options
13»

Replies

• TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I'd hate to be a stoner that's trying to lose weight. Ain't gonna happen.

In my experience it is actually easier. Plain lettuce salad tastes sooooo gooood after smoking.

I'm a good girl now, but after I quit smoking weed I gained a bunch of weight because only the highest calorie foods tasted good to me for months and months after quitting. It took about a year after quitting before I liked most of the greens and stuff I ate when stoned.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You mean trimming the "bush"?
    Also wouldn't your SO count the calories for the "weed eating".
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    LOL I was fully expecting to see a post about how much you monched after smoking weed

Yeah I wouldn't log mowing the lawn, I mean it's up to you but depending what you have your activity level set at, I wouldn't bother
  • Zoot_suits
    Zoot_suits Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I must admit the 18yo stoner in me came out....LOL :laugh:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    the devils lettuce?
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Damn potheads.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    totally thought this was about avoiding munchies after smoking.

I dont think it counts, youre just standing there, taking a couple steps, then pausing, taking a couple more steps. I count exercise as something rigorous that I do to and with my body. Not chores. But thats just my opinion. If it hasnt helped you lose weight before now, it wont start now.
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a small town, so I have a bit of redneck in me. That's why I refer to it as weed eating and not weed whacking or weed whipping. :flowerforyou:

Oh wow. I had no idea what you were talking about! I was going to make so many "weed" related comments. I'd honestly treat it as a part of your days activity. MFP typically overestimates. In the same respect, I logged an hour of bowling yesterday but I find it hard to believe that a casual hour of bowling was exercise worth over 200 cals. I'd say leave it out and just know that you were more active than accounted for today :smile:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Are we talking like, in brownies? Because I know who few people who specialize in "weed eating". I could ask them.:wink:

:wink:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

youre kidding right? youve never smoked a bowl and then ran 8 miles? youre missing out my friend.
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a small town, so I have a bit of redneck in me. That's why I refer to it as weed eating and not weed whacking or weed whipping. :flowerforyou:
    I grew up in a small town too and knew exactly what you were talking about.

Me, too!! I knew what you meant, but the other crossed my mind as well. LOL
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Damn potheads.

Right? ....;)
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

It's really not all that hard...

Agreed. It's much harder to quit tobacco and try to lose weight. Tobacco is the killer, not cannabis. :smokin:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

youre kidding right? youve never smoked a bowl and then ran 8 miles? youre missing out my friend.

Not 8 miles, but I do enjoy working out after a bowl, more than than without it.
  • cookadook
    Options
    Agreed. It's much harder to quit tobacco and try to lose weight. Tobacco is the killer, not cannabis. :smokin:
    [/quote]

Tobacco isn't the killer.. its the 50+ chemicals added to the tobacco in the cigarettes that kills people. Tobacco on it's own isn't any more dangerous than cannabis in its natural form.