New here, and looking to meet motivating friends

Options
Hello everyone,

I joined MFP to find a support team and see the results of others on their quest for healthy living. I have suffered with my weight for all my life. I am in my early 30's. I use to make excuses for not losing weight, but enough is enough. I have over 100+ pounds to lose. This a.m. I ate a healthy breakfast (bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 orange slices, and a glass of water), I did 20 jumping jacks, 20 stomach crunches, and I walked a 1/2 mile. Using MFP I discovered that with my menu I am still not at my caloric intake, so if anyone has any suggestions of high calorie foods, etc., please let me know. I look forward to meeting friends, and as well help others.

Replies

• char_char_piper
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you!!
  • angeljamin
    angeljamin Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I can't say I have any good diet advice. It's all trial and error for me, but I would love to help keep you motivated.

You can do it! Feel free to add me and Best of Luck! :happy:
  • chubbygirlslim82
    Options
    Thank you ladies...Will do Angel.
  • staceybrewer
    staceybrewer Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I could use some more friends to support me as well. I am going to hit you up with a friend request..
  • para999sal
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have just joined.
    I work full time as a Paramedic and find it hard to find the time for exercise but I am trying.
    I am wanting to loose 1 and 1/2. Stone.
    I have a party to go to on the 8 th. Sept, I hope to loose a few pounds before then.
    PS. Loving celeb. BB

Salena