What exercises are the best to lift butt and boobs?!

Options
Weights loss has been good but things are floppier and saggier than ever!
I need to get things lifted!
Boobs smaller and higher would be great and butt high and firm.
I am not digging this saggy *kitten* and boob thing.

Replies

• Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Squats and deadlifts for butt. i dunno about boobs...
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bump
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Well I think you are going to have to get a great bra.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Front Squats, Back Squats, Lunges, Deadlifts, Static Squat for butt

The one exercise my best friend from the Air Force swears by is Decline Bench Press..

She never does flat bench or incline...She does decline bench and decline flyes.
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    boob job?
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Squats are awesome and anything that works your muscles in your upper arm/ chest area. That that thing that chick does in grease
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Weights loss has been good but things are floppier and saggier than ever!
    I need to get things lifted!
    Boobs smaller and higher would be great and butt high and firm.
    I am not digging this saggy *kitten* and boob thing.

pick up and put down heavy things...especially squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, pendlay rows and bench press.
  • jsjaclark
    jsjaclark Posts: 303
    Options
    Squats, lunges, and dead lifts for butt. For boobs - probably need to work the chest muscles so pushups, chest flys, etc.
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pushups
    Pilates
    Squats
    Lunges
    Weights
    Yoga
  • BetterCrazyThanLazy
    Options
    Squats and lunges with weights for your butt...

Boob job for your boobs...
  • traceyoaten
    Options
    I do chest exercises use the smith machine some dumbbells fly and seated chest press, my boobs are better lol
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool website. You can just click on certian parts of the body and it tells you what exercises to do for that area.
    http://www.divine.ca/en/fitness-and-nutrition/exercise-finder/c_266/
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    bump for info.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shortybb26
    shortybb26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool website. You can just click on certian parts of the body and it tells you what exercises to do for that area.
    http://www.divine.ca/en/fitness-and-nutrition/exercise-finder/c_266/

OMG!!! I have been looking for something like this.. Mega Bump!!
  • dortress
    dortress Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    As mentioned for butt.

THERE IS NO EXERCISE THAT WILL IMPROVE THE PERKINESS OF YOUR BOOBS. PERIOD.

Boobs are primarily fatty tissue, held in place by other, fragile web like tissue. There is no muscle there to firm up and once the harnessing tissue stretches out, that's it.

Period.

no exercise will improve your boobs. Get a good bra or, if it's really bothering you, talk to a surgeon.
  • EyeLikeTacos
    EyeLikeTacos Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    As mentioned for butt.

THERE IS NO EXERCISE THAT WILL IMPROVE THE PERKINESS OF YOUR BOOBS. PERIOD.

Boobs are primarily fatty tissue, held in place by other, fragile web like tissue. There is no muscle there to firm up and once the harnessing tissue stretches out, that's it.

Period.

no exercise will improve your boobs. Get a good bra or, if it's really bothering you, talk to a surgeon.

Whatever:

How to Make Saggy Breasts Perky
    Comments Jun 14, 2011 | By Kevin Rail Kevin Rail has worked in the fitness industry since 2001 and has been writing since 2004. He has professional experience as a certified personal trainer, wellness coach, motivational engineer and freelance fitness writer. He currently writes a monthly column for Ron Jones High-Performance Health. Rail has a bachelor's degree in sports management: fitness and wellness from California University of Pennsylvania.

Saggy breasts often occur as a result of aging or pregnancy. Women who have smaller breasts generally do not have this problem. If you are on the other end of the spectrum, take an approach that involves exercise to make your breasts more perky. Focus your attention on the pectoral muscles that are underneath the breasts. By working these muscles from multiple angles, you will not increase the size of your breasts, but you can give them a lift.

Step 1
    Grab a set of dumbbells and do incline presses on an incline bench. Lie on the bench with your feet planted firmly on the floor and hold the weights an inch apart above you with your palms facing forward. Bend your elbows to lower the weights to your sides and stop when your upper arms parallel the floor. Push the weights back to the starting point and repeat 10 to 12 times.

Step 2
    Lie on your stomach to do push-ups. These work the middle portion of the pectorals. Place your knees together on the floor behind you and place your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart on the floor. Push yourself up until your arms are fully extended and form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Lower yourself by bending your elbows, and stop when your upper arms parallel the floor. Push back up and repeat for 10 to 12 repetitions. Place your toes on the floor for a more intense variation.

Step 3
    Secure your lower shins under the padded support on a decline bench to do decline chest presses. These work the lower part of the pectorals. Hold dumbbells an inch apart above your chest with your palms facing your knees. Lower the weights to your sides by bending your elbows and stop when they are by your stomach. Push back up in a steady motion and repeat for 10 to 12 repetitions.

Step 4
    Execute a set of pec flyes for your inner chest. Lie face-up on a flat bench and hold dumbbells an inch apart above you with your palms facing each other. Bend your elbows slightly and maintain that bend as you lower the weights to your sides. Stop when your upper arms parallel the floor, push the weights back up and repeat for 10 to 12 repetitions.

Step 5
    Perform a set of pullovers with a dumbbell. Lie face-up on a flat bench and hold the dumbbell by the handle with your hands overlapping and your arms fully extended. Lower the weight over your head until your arms are about parallel to the floor and push it back up. Repeat for 10 to 12 repetitions.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/220451-how-to-make-saggy-breasts-perky/#ixzz23jc71xTI
  • mksitz
    mksitz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The Butt Bible workouts from Pauline Nordine are great for your buns!! I already did squats and lunges but I add the Butt Bible in every once in a while to change it up and she kills me every time. My butt is definitely firmer and perkier than before!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    you do not need a boob job.... push ups, butterfly, and bench press and anything that works the chest will help lift the ladies. i promise.