Last 20lbs...

Options
I have lost 76lbs and still have 20lbs to go to hit my goal weight. I lost my motivation and am looking for support to push me. I want to lose another 20lbs because it would put me at a normal BMI for my height (5’ 10”). I have been overweight my whole life and want to get healthy.

13371629.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• sierrajade2012
    Options
    WOW!! that is awesome:D!!! congrats! such an inspiration!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    First off, congratulations and great job on your loss! And second, I hear you loud and clear. I need to lose another 20 lbs and cannot find the motivation. I know exactly what I need to do, having lost 58 lbs already, but just can't find the motivation to do it. Maybe know what I have to do is part of the problem. Friend me if you want, we can either motivate one another or commisserate together! :happy:
  • vnt31
    vnt31 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow that really is an inspiration!!!!!!! way to go!!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10 and weigh in the low 170s.

concentrate more on your body fat at this point cause that scale - well, its not going to move much more for a while.

you can wait on that, and get discouraged, or you can plant your focus elsewhere and continue on toward awesomeness.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Fitness goals. Find something you want to accomplish and then go Wolverine Mode trying to accomplish it.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Don't forget to keep a blog or a list of your accomplishments so you can look back and think "omg I'm fkn awesome" when you need to.
  • rae_rae330
    rae_rae330 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the lose of the 76lbs!! i agree with auroranflash...give urself new goals to focus on! Besides...whats another 20lbs after what u've already accomplished?! u can do it!
  • the4c
    the4c Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job getting to where you are at, you are such an inspiration to me and many others. We all get into slumps and find it hard to get back on track. Give yourself some credit, (after all look at how far you've come) you can and will reach your goals.