New and would love new friends 24yo looking to loose 71lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• sparkles155
    Options
    I am 25 with three kids. I have started out with looking to lose just 37 lbs. I know once I get there I will want to go lower 155 would be my ideal but I will be happy to make it to 190 by my first sons birthday. Add me as a friend if you want I could use all the support I can get.:happy:
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm 27 and started with 72 to lose, but have worked my way down to 51 left to shed. Feel free to add
  • dreamcake808
    Options
    Hi...I'm brand new as well and I need to lose 70+ I am 37 and weigh 268 currently. Since I've been on here I've managed to lose 7 lbs. I've had the lap band procedure almost 2 years ago...and unfortunately loss only 30 and gained it all back. So, i'm trying to track all my food and start working out. I've gotten used to the tracking...but the working out part is still tough...would love to become friends!!
  • dreamcake808
    Options
    Wow...awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 y/o down 50lbs and still need to lose 50-60ls. Add me if you want! :)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Sending a request :) Anyone else may feel free to add me too!
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Only 71? Of course you can! Add if you like and welcome, anytime there's something you are not sure or would like comments make a search an existing topic or make a new one :).

Good luck!
  • whisperna
    Options
    Hey all, sounds like we are all in a similar situation. Im 38, and I need to lose 70lbs. I just got through breast cancer last year and Ive decided its time to be healthy!!! If I can get through that I can do this...but dang I love food so its not going to be an easy fight. I lost weight while I was undergoing chemo cause I couldnt eat much or I would get sick, and stuff tasted funny, but as soon as I could...I was shoveling in all the things I missed. So now here I sit....

Hopefully we can all make it to our goals. Good Luck and much love.:flowerforyou:
  • allnaday
    allnaday Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    i'm In guys, just started yesterday.......wanting to lose 45, hoping for 60! i'll take 25! Count me in.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 as well and am needing to lose just about that amount of weight. My goal is just 160 though, my ULTIMATE being 140 since I'm 5'4". :)
    ETA: You live in the same city as my extended family, lucky!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 years old and looking to lose 79 more lbs to get to my ideal of 150 lbs. I have pics when I weighed that and I personally think I looked very healthy and fit for my height. I've lost 13 lbs since finding this site! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    I joined 10 days ago and am trying to lose 50 lbs. I have lost 5 lbs so far. I'm along for the ride with you, I sent you a request :)
  • carinnaj
    carinnaj Posts: 149
    Options
    add me if you'd like(anyone) :) I'm 28.. have 41 lbs left to lose to get to my estimated goal weight , have lost 26 already since April .... currently 206 lbs, started at 232 and would like to be around 165.
  • unicornsXglitter
    Options
    Hi there - I'm brand stinkin new too! I have about about 60lbs to lose and am also looking for friends and support buddies :) I say, bring it! Sending a friend request now :)
  • SisSGetsFIt
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and looking to lose (at least, God Willing) 70-something (if more, fantastic) pounds. Add me!
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    i am 37 and need to lose 130!!!! would love to have encouragement....add me if u like anyone!!!!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 32 and looking to lose 71 lbs too! (starting weight 211, goal 140). I've been on MFP just shy of 7 weeks, lost 10 lbs so far so I've got 61 lbs to go!

Feel free to add me and I'm happy to share success, suggestions and support!
  • gh91
    gh91 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey!! I'm 23 and weigh 216. My goal is to be 145-150 but I'm working in intervals. By Halloween I want to be at 190. Today I finished Week 1 of C25K. Anyone with me??

Feel free to add me!!