Hi im new

Options
Hi my name is karen. Im 25 (soon to be 26).

I have about 4 stone to loose and im currently doing weight watchers but considering changing to mfp due to several reason:-

1) to save money
2) sometimes struggle to get to meeting due to childcare
3) since having my 16 month girl im really struggling to loose weight on ww. I did previously loose on the old plan before i had my girl but not really working now.

Anyway hi all, if anybody would like to buddy up feel free to add me.

Now to get my head round how this works!

Replies

• voddy67
    voddy67 Posts: 10
    Options
    hiya....:flowerforyou: nice to meet you ...i joined yesterday and it is addictive lol.....and very easy once you get used to it xxx:laugh:
  • knewton04
    Options
    Hi, i really hope i get the hang of it. I love the fact i can use it on my mobile whereas with weight watchers i cant as i have an android phone, grrrrr,
  • ilovemywillow
    Options
    I just joined. Hope this helps me attain my goals.
  • knewton04
    Options
    Good luck!
  • stemab3
    stemab3 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi there, I jumped ship from WW also. At first I had a hard time remembering that everything here has a calorie value not like WW where fruits and vegatables were free and unlimited . You'll adjust soon enough....good luck and feel free to add me!
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome,

I've been doing this for a few months now (a few weeks religiously) and I absolutely love it! The community is a great way to stay motivated and to meet people who will give you tips and such! Good luck!!!! And, feel free to add me as a friend. I've found the more friends, on here, you have the better / easier it is!

Jenn :flowerforyou:
  • knewton04
    Options
    Thanks :smile: just to clarify when adding home cooked meals do you each ingrediant seperatly?
  • IWDCRivera
    Options
    Hi good luck.
  • Cds309
    Cds309 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Just joined today as well. My doctor wanted to put in on insulin shots as I am a diabetic and I have convinced her to give me 3 months to get some weight off and keep up the good work. I really hope this works because Im afraid of needles and I need all the support I can muster up!!! Please add me and good luck to everyone!!!