My Before and After Collage

Options

Replies

• N_maricle
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! It makes the 50 lbs I'm working on losing seem attainable! You should be very proud:)
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look stunning :D Congrats on your hard work :)
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Great job!
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! Way To Go!! I love seeing these stories, just to know that there is a light at the end and the hard work will pay off!!
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC! Very inspiring.
  • TaraFTMVA
    TaraFTMVA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    wow just 16 months!? Thats fantastic! You look great!
  • dkweathington
    dkweathington Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is one the most incredible weight loss transformations I have seen! Good for you!

agree
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look fantastc! Well done!
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing! Congrats!
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    congratulations! Great job! You look phenomenal (sp??)!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • courtwhitear
    courtwhitear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME. Can you share your story? What were your challenges and what worked/didn't work for you?
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! I hope you are proud of your hard work! You look great!
  • Blondeweightloss
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS you look WONDERFUL :D
    Please tell me, did you exercise during the weight loss and how was your skin in terms of returning back to a smaller size? You look fab and I send you a HUGE hug x
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You are so inspiring!

Secrets, please, Ms. Pretty!

Tell us, tell us!!! :smile: There's an awesome story to be told, I'm sure of it!!!
  • noelpoitra
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Great job, you look incrediable:happy:
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Awesome dedication, the work definitely paid off!! :)
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow! I don't know what to say, lol. I did not expect such an overwhelming response. It has been a lot of hard work. My skin is gross, I hide it well in clothes, but I can do so much more. I have written a couple of blog posts about my journey so feel free to send me a f/r and read them. I had a LOT of support and help along the way. My biggest secrets are planning, planning, planning. If I planned my meals I didn't screw up. I screwed up if I left my meals and snacks to chance. I weigh every day, even now, I never want to get back there again. I never logged a gain though, I only logged my losses. The scale goes up and down. Mostly I had to stay positive, its hard to stay motivated for a whole year. Honestly this was my whole life focus for over a year, I am trying now to make it part of my life, not my whole life. Its a challenge every day. Let me tell you though, if I can do it, you can do it. I never imagined being here and that I could do this. I made goals and as I sailed past them I got braver about what I could do. My original goal was to be 180lbs. Was amazed when that came and went. Good luck to everyone trying and thank you so much for your support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!