30 pounds to lose.. HELP

Options
Hey..
I am 5'8 and I have always weighed 130 pounds (good for my height), I am now 160 pounds and extremely unhappy with my weight. I need to lose 30 pounds and would like some friends who are going through the same thing for support.

I want to feel great about my body, health and weight again!

Replies

• Lynne_m_davies
    Options
    count me in Im looking to lose 30 pounds too and Im 5" 6.
  • kaelinbrons
    Options
    I'm with you! Right now my biggest thing is what to snack on. I used to eat granola bars, cookies, or crackers and cheese, and I'm not sure if those are so good anymore. I guess fruit would be better? What else?
    My exercise goal is going for a brisk walk three times a week. So far so good (although it's only been a week)! What are you doing for exercise?
  • marscialuissa
    Options
    I'm exactly the same height as you... i use to weight 150 but I did allot of weight lifting so i was happy with my weight since i was very toned, I've gained 20 pounds since then and stopped lifting weights so now I'm flabby and overweight...I really would love to get back to 150 and hopefully reach my dream goal of 140! I can't imagine how good 130 would be for people our height. at least now we can struggle together :) I know how frustrating it is to think "I use to be skinny" I hate how my favorite clothes don't fit me anymore....it makes me so angry!!