WILL Loose 40 pounds in 7 months

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm new to Myfitnesspal and am committed to making it work this time! I am a serial dieter, always starting and never finishing diets. I just found out a couple of weeks ago that I am border line diabetic, now I have no excuse and WILL loose this weight. I am committed.

Anyone out there who's in my boat and needs a support group message me. We'll do it together.

Replies

• Rowdywoman
    Options
    I am also a yo yo dieter...weight gone...will power gone. Really getting into Zumba...not very good at it, but it doesn't seem like exercise. I want and will wear tight tank tops this summer!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm new to Myfitnesspal and am committed to making it work this time! I am a serial dieter, always starting and never finishing diets. I just found out a couple of weeks ago that I am border line diabetic, now I have no excuse and WILL loose this weight. I am committed.

Anyone out there who's in my boat and needs a support group message me. We'll do it together.

I lost fairly slow, and managed to lose 45 in 8 months, so I'm sure you can do it too! :smile: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • yharmon
    yharmon Posts: 68
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I've lost and gained the 10lbs so many times. I also start and don't finish diets. I am determined to lose 41 pounds by July. We can do exactly what we set our minds to. WE can do this!!!
  • marialou13
    Options
    good luck with your goal!:smile:
  • momof2gr8ones
    Options
    That sounds like a great goal! Good luck!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Best of luck reaching your goal.

Rhonda
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have the same goal, so I'm with ya! I'll send a message too.