Coffee+tons of sugar=awesome

Options
2»

Replies

• tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I usually drink mine black. I actually like the taste of a good coffee. However, I had a Cuban guy that worked for me bring me some Cuban coffee once. It was basically a double espresso with what seemed like a cup of sugar in it. It was the best thing I had ever tasted.
  • Dovekat
    Dovekat Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't take sugar in coffee or tea myself normally though if I do ever fancy it sweet I'll add half a teaspoon of honey and some cinnamon or a half teaspoon of brown sugar with cinnamon. A friend of ours however has their coffee all milk with six heaped teaspoons of white sugar. Having tried it once by mistake (I'd made us all a round as a treat topped with a little cocoa dusted whipped cream) I can honestly say I don't know how he could drink it, it was just like vaguely coffee flavoured syrup.:noway: But that being said he liked it and he was drinking it so that's what matters :bigsmile:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my women, ______________________!

Blonde and Sweet
    Dark and Bitter
    Blonde and Bitter
    Dark and Sweet

Which one?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i just added 9 tsp of brown sugar to a like a 9oz cup O_O
    i guess i just like things too sweet ;P
  • naomi8888
    naomi8888 Posts: 519 Member
    Options

Blonde and Sweet
    Dark and Bitter
    Blonde and Bitter
    Dark and Sweet

Which one?

Or option 5) Ground up and in the freezer
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Blonde and Sweet
    Dark and Bitter
    Blonde and Bitter
    Dark and Sweet

Which one?

Or option 5) Ground up and in the freezer

Early in the morning, hot and steaming,
    Again before lunch, dark and tangy,
    Once before bed, with a twirl to relax.
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You are going to drink your way to diabetes with all that sugar....

Seriously, though, coffee is ruined with that much sugar. Might was well crack open a Coke and enjoy the sugary sweetness wrapped in a caffeine cocoon of bubbles.

Sugar =/= Diabetes.

You silly people and your myths.

I love my coffee with about the same amount of aspartame. Makes it taste like coffee candy mmmm
  • jencooks
    jencooks Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Black.. If the coffee is made correctly and a good brand, otherwise i avoid it all together. Some at my work believe that coffee filters are supposed to be filled to the top.

Really? I make the coffee in our house this way...must be the reason my husband hasn't blinked in like 10 years. lol
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    OP, you sound like my boyfriend. He drinks his coffee (and tea) with so much sugar that I can't touch it...it's like hummingbird feed or something. No thanks!
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    haha yeah i like 3 heaping spoonfuls of sugar..which is like 41/2 maybe 5 teaspoons of sugar..which is like..68 caloies..and then i need a scoop of creamer ( or whipped cream on top) to cut the acid taste and thats +20 cals. ahhh it makes me sad haha. I guess I like coffee for the artistic aspect and dessert style xD;
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Blonde and Sweet
    Dark and Bitter
    Blonde and Bitter
    Dark and Sweet

Which one?

Ha, I like em all...Hold the penis though.

Penis in coffee...that would hurt. OUCH
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    To each their own I guess, but if you don't like the taste of coffee, why drink it?