I need help

Options
I lost 20 lbs pretty good at a stable lb per week but these last few weeks I have been teetering back and forth between 3 lbs. I figured I would eat cleaner, work out every day and go down to 1400 cals a day (not eating back work out) but every day the scale says the SAME THING! I need help and daily motivation. Please add so we can share ideas :happy:

Replies

• Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I would say lots more veggies and water water water! :drinker:

When i started making all my meals fresh with tons of veggies the pounds were falling off. :happy:
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Our Rosemary Conley teacher tells us our bodies need 1200 calories just to operate daily and I am supposed to eat around 1280 per day. She says sometimes we get to a plateau where our weight stays the same but just keep on eating our alloted calories and eventually we will get through this. Sometimes I think when you are nearly at goal you tend to relax, keep writing down what you eat and I am sure you will win in the end.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls. I keep my water next to me and switch up with running, zumba and weights. I cut back on weights to focus on loosing weight but will get back to weights here soon when I find the time. It seems like it takes so much more time out of my day to add both. I eat alot of veggies but slack on fruit for some reason.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    You diary is locked, and not enough information to assist.

If you are setting your goals with limited knowledge, everything is speculation.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I lock it because I just put mostly numbers and not items. It is easier for me to write everything down on paper while I am cooking and then add it in as a number.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    If you want help, we need more information.