Replies

• ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AMAZING!!!

Andrea
  • judymelton
    Options
    You are amazing. I could not believe the difference. Like others before me have stated, you don't look like the same person. CONGRATULATIONS, KEEP UP THE INSPIRATION TO THE REST OF US:)
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    If you can do it, I can do it! GREAT job Travis...you look amazingly healthy and happy!
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • taratam83
    taratam83 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an amazing story! Awesome that you and your wife get to spend that time together too!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible. I am totally impressed. Great work.
  • Lisa8112
    Options
    WOW AND WOW! CONGRATS! It is so inspriring to see people like you overcome challenges and acheive a healthier lifestyle. Thanks so much for posting your story and pics. It probably motivated more people than you can imagine!

Once again, congratulations on meeting your goals and making you and your health a priority!
  • Fittysomething
    Options
    What an inspiration. You look great. Congratulations to you and your spouse!!!
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, i started at 330, and am 5'8, happy to see others who are already there and have done it
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great Job! So impressive and inspirational!
  • frankensteinsbride28
    Options
    My starting weight was 301 pounds and i am 6' tall 28 years old. I now weigh 185 pounds. I went from a size 42 pants to a size 32 and xxl shirts to mediums. I started using my fitness pal for every single meal, snack, stick of gum etc and cut out all the fast food/junk food/soda i was eating/drinking. My wife and i run 3 miles 5 nights a week and both feel great. I never thought i would be able to do this. It has been a truly amazing journey. Thank you MFP!!!
    65v57r.jpg

295u8t5.jpg

SO awesome! You look like a totally different person! Congrats!
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    You rock brother (using my hulk hogan voice)!!!!!!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    wow that is truly amazing!
  • redder2
    redder2 Posts: 30
    Options
    Great job Travis.
  • Dulli862
    Options
    I just want to say congratulations. You worked really hard. You deserve to feel god about yourself and thanks for sharing your success.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look awesome!
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT....and I like the longer hair, too!!!!!!!
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    Dude that is awesome! Great stuff!
  • alicat46
    alicat46 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring :)
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    Wowee!!!! Fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!