Smiths Potato Crisps!!! Whats your weakness!!!

Options
I find I am exceptionally great during the day with my eating habits but come 7:30pm when my kids go to bed and my husband is still at work I get bored and out come the plain potato crisps.... I could eat them all night long!!!! I dont even drink soft drink during the day but to wash the crisps down a can of drink.....and all at the worst time of day so close to bed time!!!

I have decided I am not going to buy them anymore so I wont be tempted

FINGERS CROSSED XXXX

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and stir in some choc. chips. yummyo
  • musclebuilder
    musclebuilder Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I find I am exceptionally great during the day with my eating habits but come 7:30pm when my kids go to bed and my husband is still at work I get bored and out come the plain potato crisps.... I could eat them all night long!!!! I dont even drink soft drink during the day but to wash the crisps down a can of drink.....and all at the worst time of day so close to bed time!!!

I have decided I am not going to buy them anymore so I wont be tempted

FINGERS CROSSED XXXX

Look into popcorn like Newman's Own Organics - 94% Fat Free Unsalted Organic Popcorn..They are a snack you can chill out with for a decent amount of time and slowly enjoy like chips. Just set some cals aside. This way you can enjoy a snack without doing the damage the chips cause.
  • swimlady
    swimlady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Nightime eating is my problem too. I crave salty things such as crackers and chips. The only way I get around it is not to buy them, but when all of my kids are home in the summer and on college breaks these foods come back into the house and I can't resist! The other thing I run into is that many times I have trouble sleeping and then I tend to eat cereal and things like cheese. Not good after midnight!
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered Almonds from Costco.
  • fbref9
    fbref9 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I hear ya.. and I also hear the oreos in the pantry calling. But I have started brushing my teeth after dinner which helps because food does not taste good after you brush your teeth.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I hear ya.. and I also hear the oreos in the pantry calling. But I have started brushing my teeth after dinner which helps because food does not taste good after you brush your teeth.

I might have to try that.
  • MagzGraz
    Options
    Look into popcorn like Newman's Own Organics - 94% Fat Free Unsalted Organic Popcorn..They are a snack you can chill out with for a decent amount of time and slowly enjoy like chips. Just set some cals aside. This way you can enjoy a snack without doing the damage the chips cause.
    [/quote]

Yes I have tried popcorn but because I knew it was slightly better then the crisps I ate so much of them that one night I vomited!!!! Yes I know I should be ashamed and thats why I have joined up here cause I want to feel ashamed so I can fix my problems!!!
  • TraceySmiles4U
    Options
    Definitely chips of any kind...can't trust myself to be around them. And the other weakness is donuts and cookies...keep them away from me!...lol
  • sdgreen17
    sdgreen17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno Kettle Cooked Chips are my weakness. OMG, I can't stop eating them once I start! I, too, am alone in the evenings, as my husband is gone for work. Once the kids are in bed, it's a dangerous time. Loneliness makes me do crazy things (calories don't count if no one else sees.............right?) And that's why I'm here!!!