Looking for friendesesesesses

Options
I've been on here a few months. I have had a very small friend list by choice, I deleted a lot of inactive people. I realized recently, I need more friends.

I comment a lot. I am very involved. I don't do much commenting on weekends. I try to avoid simple comments. I've lost 75 and gained back 6, looking to get back down to 75 lbs lost.

About me?

I'm a very friendly, open minded, non-judgmental, easy going, intellectual type. I'm also a silly goose. I'm a musician. I love puns. I play bass for a band. I work in oil and gas in what I describe as a robot factory. I'm married, we have 3 kids. Shes on this, but rarely gets on. I have a dark and twisted sense of humor. I'm 28. I eat taco bell daily (During weekdays).

About my diet plan.
I don't eat clean. I mean, I do and try to..but... Not a working out type of guy, not a organics kind of guy. I try to perceive the world as a grey area and let everything be case by case. My key to my weight loss has been high protein, low calorie and keep as few of rules as I can for me. The more rules..the more I want to quit stuff. I have this rebellious spirit that doesn't like restriction in many forms of life.

Replies

• roxy77007
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love meeting new people and love to support! :)
  • weeNorm
    weeNorm Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi. We do have a few things in common. I also work in oil and gas. I also play guitar and drums although not in a band. I'm always looking for friends how have similar interests. I will send a friend request.
    Norm.
  • weeNorm
    weeNorm Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi. We do have a few things in common. I also work in oil and gas. I also play guitar and drums although not in a band. I'm always looking for friends how have similar interests. I will send a friend request.
    Norm.