1st date

Options
yocando
yocando Posts: 101 Member
Just have to say this to someone out there--- I met a guy tonight for the first time. We met on match.
Tall, dark and handsome.... did I say tall--- wow! It's tough not to get swept away with I consider a handsome guy.
Plus he is 15 years younger than I am... he said he feels more comfortable with older women.
He's a very, very academically smart guy--- has traveled the world, has his phd, and seems like a really nice man.
I'm just kind of shell shocked.... I do need to actually get to know him better.
But boy oh boy-- I done good!!! I gotta say- it's rough out there as we get older to find someone.
It was awkward saying good- bye- I shook his hand first and he kind of stood there like- come on. So we hugged.
AWKWARD! I just am a bit befuddled..... wow---- 6'2".... I love looking up at him... yummy!

Anyway- just a girl hoping to have found a guy- the right guy.... gotta sort through all the important stuff eventually- to determine that. But wow- was I ever attracted to him..!!! YIKES!! How flattering, a guy that much younger, is interested in me!!
I still need to lose 30-#... that's how I happened on this site to begin with...

Thanks for letting me let all that out!!! WHEW!

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Get it gurl!!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Good for you! Enjoy it!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    Get it gurl!!

:drinker:
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm really excited for you! Hope things work out great!
  • Edwiner
    Edwiner Posts: 17
    Options
    To be honest I find older women more attractive because they have a greater sense of knowing in life as well as the experience to go by, younger girls float around on a cloud of them being the worlds hottest babes when they actually are not we need to pop their bubbles and get them down to earth, there are a lot more hot older women out there than young ones give credit for .
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and I feel so excited for you bc your excitement comes thru so strongly in your message! Happy for you! :smile: