ANYTIME FITNESS gyms

Options
Does anyone here belong to one? If you do belong how do you like/rate it? I'm thinking of joining as it seems to have everything I'm looking for and the price is right but I was just looking for anyone to recomend it.

Replies

• deanwifey2002
    deanwifey2002 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not sure where you live but I love mine here in Va. I like the fact that you can go whenever you want. Sometimes when I can't sleep I go and I feel safe. They have every thing I need including zumba.
  • erinleigh76
    Options
    no Zumba but all the machines and free weights you want...I'm in Canada and this one just opened a few months ago and went in today to check it out.
  • 3701BMTS
    3701BMTS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't really like the one year commitment. Looking at the 'Y'. I do however like the fact that you can workout at any given time. :-)
  • erinleigh76
    Options
    I need plan on being there for the full year plus so that doesn't bother me...this is something I NEED to invest in so that is a great opportunity for me to keep myself there. I've put myself off for too long to not be committed.
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I tried it out for a week a fw years ago. I loved the facility, equipment, shower. That being said I could not get myself to pay the high price for a whole year. If you are good with the price then I would assume you would be good with this gym.
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Anytime Fitness gym in my town! Great equipment and friendly staff. My husband and I like the convenience of 24/7.